Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

employee lay off

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employee lay off Empty employee lay off Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:43 pm

samuelmiranda19

Arresto Menor

sir;

Our employer started to lay off employees due to cost-cutting/reduction because the company self is going declining(bankcrut).

questions.

Company Business Address: Isabela Province.Currently my rate is base on Isabela Province rate, I am receiving a rate 396/day-base on salary grade to my last position.. Is it correct the tax deduction of 580 monthly. My gross inc monthly/8731, net income monthly/7650; allowance monhtly 1000.00. What is the correct tax deduction based on my salary and BIR?

Question:
1. Are employee is entitled for double pay if they are going to work on holiday season(calendar holiday) and provincial celebration(provincial fiesta) with approve executive order from the office of the governor requiring to join festivity either private or government organization?
2.Is it possible or may I win regarding my separation pay even though company is always getting monthly losses.If yes, how much could be the right separation pay will be given?
3. I unused leave should be pay?explain
4. Is there any benefits should be claim aside from separation pay and 13th month pay?

Thank you and godbless

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum