Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of donation question

+12
Zhang03
Jadis
erick218
ACALMADEN
Ladie
centro
che23
taxconsultantdavao
singkitmata
almond
attyLLL
Gcharlene
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Deed of donation question - Page 2 Empty Re: Deed of donation question Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:50 am

taxconsultantdavao

Reclusion Perpetua

may i point out na hindi po national publication ang needed sa extrajudicial settlement. hindi puwede sa inquire ka magpublish or manila bulletin or phil star.

tsaka, wala sa bir rules and regulations ang pag require ng publication ng extrajudicial settlement. ang nagrequire niyan is ang register of deeds. regarding sa bir revenue regulation na nag require na dapat mag presenta ang taxpayer ng copy ng newspaper na napublish na. bawal yan. kasi dati ako taga bir. and i have never encountered na me revenue regulation na ganyan na ipapublish dapat ang extrajudicial bago iprocess ng bir ang certificate authorizing registration (CAR) ng taxpayer.

27Deed of donation question - Page 2 Empty Re: Deed of donation question Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:30 pm

Ladie

Prision Mayor

I think the property is conjugal so that 1/2 share of it as ur father's share must be liquidated per tx reform act and it belongs to ur heirs plus ur mom as surviving wife equally divided among u and d other half is ur mom share of d property. I think only think only ur mom share from ur father and her share of half of d whole property that he can donate (this my opinion and experience and am not a lawyer)

28Deed of donation question - Page 2 Empty Re: Deed of donation question Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:47 am

Ladie

Prision Mayor

The publication of an Extra Judicial Settlement is required/mandated by Rules 73 and 74 of the New Rules of Court. Taxconsultantdavao is right, it is not the BIR who requires the publication. In fact in our EJS on our deceased parents, we paid the Estate Tax while the EJS was on its publication for 3 consecutive weeks (1 day in a week) and the purpose is for creditors and/or other heirs to claim, if any. That is the purpose of the publication. I AM SHARING MY THOUGHT BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE PERTINENT RULES. I AM NOT A LAWYER!

29Deed of donation question - Page 2 Empty Re: Deed of donation question Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:31 am

ACALMADEN

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

Recently my father and I executed a deed of donation to a property he owned before he got married way back 1978. My mother died last 2008. From what I read from different sites. The time my mother is living they have conjugal ownership of what they owned both. if in case the marriage ends like one of them died. Whats their property will return to them. In this case the ownership of the land my father acquired before getting married will be his and my mothers will be distributed among us in writing. But my question is if my father donates his property to me. is it ok since he owns it before he got married and since my mom died. Thanks for your reply.

30Deed of donation question - Page 2 Empty Re: Deed of donation question Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:05 am

erick218

Arresto Menor

Blessed day every one! i just want to ask about my concern, were planning to buy a lot only. kaya lang po ito po ang senaryo:
1. ang titulo nakapangalan sa Lola(Concepcion ang name) pero patay na po siya(Concepcion). Meron po siyang tax dec at tax clearance po updated naman po ito.
2. buhay pa po ang anak ni Concepcion( Dante ang name) nag iisang anak lang po siya. at ang ginawa po ni Dante ay pinagawaan po niya ng Deed of donation para sa mga anak ni Dante.
3.ask ko po siya bakit di muna ipalipat sa name ng mga anak niya ang title para may titulo po, ang sagot po niya pag nabenta idederekta na daw sa makakabili ang titulo para isang lakaran na lang daw po.

Possible po ba ang ganitong sistema, Deed of donation palang ang hawak nila e maibebenta po nila sa amin? if possible po ang ganitong sistema, ano po ang proseso ng para maipangalan po samin ang titulo?
sana po may magbigay ng idea sa amin
salamat po and more power po..

31Deed of donation question - Page 2 Empty Re: Deed of donation question Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:15 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

erick218 wrote:Blessed day every one! i just want to ask about my concern, were planning to buy a lot only. kaya lang po ito po ang senaryo:
1. ang titulo nakapangalan sa Lola(Concepcion ang name) pero patay na po siya(Concepcion). Meron po siyang tax dec at tax clearance po updated naman po ito.
2. buhay pa po ang anak ni Concepcion( Dante ang name) nag iisang anak lang po siya. at ang ginawa po ni Dante ay pinagawaan po niya ng Deed of donation para sa mga anak ni Dante.
3.ask ko po siya bakit di muna ipalipat sa name ng mga anak niya ang title para may titulo po, ang sagot po niya pag nabenta idederekta na daw sa makakabili ang titulo para isang lakaran na lang daw po.

Possible po ba ang ganitong sistema, Deed of donation palang ang hawak nila e maibebenta po nila sa amin? if possible po ang ganitong sistema, ano po ang proseso ng para maipangalan po samin ang titulo?
sana po may magbigay ng idea sa amin
salamat po and more power po..

You are talking about unregistered land. Try to investigate first if there are other claimants other than the heirs of the late Lola Concepcion.

If ever you will enter into a deed of donation now, what will be transferred to you is their right to the beneficial use of the property, if any. Try to investigate if the property is part of a government reservation, forest, military, etc., because the occupant can be evicted.

Personally I would rather buy titled property.

32Deed of donation question - Page 2 Empty Re: Deed of donation question Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:26 am

Zhang03

Arresto Menor

Ano pong mas mgandang gawin Deed of Sale or Deed of Donation? The scenario is this: Yung property po nkapangalan sa partner ko po and he wants to transfer it to us (Me and our daughter) for legal purposes. Anu pong mas best Deed of Sale of Deed of Donation? Ano pong mas mabilis n process? Please help please thanks

33Deed of donation question - Page 2 Empty Re: Deed of donation question Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:48 pm

Capt Ragnar

Capt Ragnar
Arresto Mayor

Zhang03 wrote:Ano pong mas mgandang gawin Deed of Sale or Deed of Donation? The scenario is this: Yung property po nkapangalan sa partner ko po and he wants to transfer it to us (Me and our daughter) for legal purposes. Anu pong mas best Deed of Sale of Deed of Donation? Ano pong mas mabilis n process? Please help please thanks

I believe Deed of Absolute Sale ang best option because you have no relationship ties with your partner and will have no encumberance in the future.

34Deed of donation question - Page 2 Empty Re: Deed of donation question Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:49 pm

Ladie

Prision Mayor

Hi single ba partner mo? if yes, nakaindicate ba sa titulo? Kanino ipapangalan ung bagong titulo? Sa iyo at joint title kayo ng anak ninyo? Below 18 y/o o minor ba UNG anak nyo? Sa deed of sale 6% capital gain tax, sa deed of donation mas less donor tax Kung relatives ang donor at done, at mas mataas ang donor tax if not related ung donor at donee.

------
Note: Am not a lawyer bt only my opinion and experience. Ladie

35Deed of donation question - Page 2 Empty Re: Deed of donation question Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:22 pm

Zhang03

Arresto Menor

Single po Yung partner ko Single din nkalagay sa title po at ipapangalan Nya smin ng Anak ko yung titulo. Yung Anak namin kasi 3 years old palang pero Yung apelido ng Anak ko apelido naman Nya.

36Deed of donation question - Page 2 Empty Re: Deed of donation question Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:24 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

The prohibition for legally married persons to make donations or sale of conjugal or community property to each other also applies to common law relationships.

If he sells or donates to you that transaction is void. This may be irrelevant in your case since a donation to you would be void but A donation to a stranger has a 30% flat rate tax.

If he sells or donates to your child who, by the way is illegitimate his other heirs can complain later on if he dies when their shares in his inheritance are affected.

37Deed of donation question - Page 2 Empty Re: Deed of donation question Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:36 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Maybe it would be better not to include your name.

A sale to a minor child would look suspicious since well, the minor obviously more often than not will have no means to pay the purchase price (unless your child is already working and earning money or has windfall from somewhere else) and might be seen as a circumvention of the prohibition regarding common-law transfers.

A donation to the minor will be valid but like I said, it could be invalidated later on if your partner dies and he has other heirs (especially if he marries someone else and has legitimate children), to the extent that their inheritance will be affected.

38Deed of donation question - Page 2 Empty Re: Deed of donation question Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:11 pm

Ditas Guinto

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir/Madam;

Good evening po. Gusto po idonate ng mom ko ung property nila ni papa sa akin kasi ako po nag alaga kay papa until he passed away last April. Now I am taking care of my mom. We are four siblings in the family. Agree naman po sila. Ano po ba ang mga steps na dapat ko gawin?

Salamat po.

Ditas Smile

39Deed of donation question - Page 2 Empty Re: Deed of donation question Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:54 pm

Yukich

Arresto Menor

I would like to ask about a Memorandum of Encumbraces that was issued by Registry of Deeds after executing a DEED OF DONATION OF A PARCEL OF LAND. The donor was my Aunt and I was the donee (by the way, my father is their older brother among 5). I was confused because after paying all the corresponding taxes at BIR, RD and Assesors office which I am expecting a separate title from the Original Title Certificate and Memorandum of Encumbraces issued instead.

What is/are the possible solution/s so that a separate title of the donated land will be transfer from my name?.

40Deed of donation question - Page 2 Empty Selling of land property Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:34 pm

Herlie

Arresto Menor

Gud day po! Help nmn po..ang ttay ko ngbenta ng lupa ngkkhalaga ng 5M plus,ngdown ang buyer ng 30% para dw maayos ang papel,s unang bayd n un nghinge po agad ang ahente ng full payment nila ,pero ang pg.aayos po ay umabot ng 1year mahigit kz meron ng.aayos ng papel n nghhingi ng ganto ganyan para dw maayos pero pg llakarin n po ng kuya ko para malamn kung inaayos nga kz nttagalan n ang buyer wla nmn daw ng ayos ng ganun ang pangalan,so ito pong buyer nainip na ang ginawa nkipg.usap s magulang ko at ngkaroon ng agreement n cla n ang mg.aayos ng papel at kkaltasin n lamang s ibbyad nila,my pinapirmahan po sknila n d daw nila naiintindihan at d pinapaliwanag kung ano un mga ahente ang ngpapirma s utos ng buyer ayaw pumirma ni ttay kaso pinilit sya ang sabi wla nmn masama dw duon s nkalagay so pumirma sya napilit sya ..dpo nkkintindi ng english ama ko..ng makapirma pinaliwanag na my 25% dw n mkkuha ang ahente..at ang mgging mode of payment ay pg naayos ang lupa mgbbgay ulit ng 35% s huli na ang full payment pg nailipat n sknila pangalan ang titulo...pero wala pong iniwan sknila n kopya s pinirmhan nilang iyon..ngayon po ang buyer gusto ng kunin ang titulo pag nkbayad n cla ng 35% kz kelangan po dw iyon s bir..pero ang ttay ko ayaw po pumayag n ibigay ang titulo hanggat hindi pa fully paid..nagalit po ang buyer ang sabi nia kung ayaw dw ibigay ang titulo ibenta nlng daw s iba ang lupa at ibalik ang pera nia with interst iddemnda pdaw cla kc nkapirma cla ttay pati c nnay s agreement n pg ngdown ng e kkunin n ang titulo..kaso nga po wala nmn ung kopya na sinasabi nila tapos minamadali kame n ibigay n ang titulo kz nkpgbayad n s bir at kelngan na iyon..1).totoo po ba na kelngan n tlg s bir ang title para mailipat s dw s register of deeds?.2.)paano po un wla nmn kopya ang magulang q ng agreement ska pinilit lng cla n pirmahan un?..3). Dapat b ibigay n nmin ang title kz tinatakot xla n pg d binigay ay iddemnda cla kz nkpirma cla kahit wlang kasiguruhan n mgbbyad p cla s huli pg nailipat n s pangalan ng buyer?.4). Dapat b mgbayd p ulit kame s ahente gayong ngkabayaran na kahit nkpirma cla ttay ng d nila naintindhan.,ang sabi ng buyer ibang ahente n daw un kc nga ngkasundo na na cla ang mg.aayos..5) dapat b n cla ttay ang mbyad nun e tapos n ang bentahan nkpgdown n nga tama b n ang buyer ang dapat mgbayd nun hinde c ttay?..6).ano po kaya ang dapat nmin gawin kung sakali n kunin n nila ang titulo dahil tinatakot nga po n iddemanda cla bk ibigay n ni ttay dahil wla nmn po cla pmbayd s unang bigay ng buyer...7). Tama b s sunod na bayad nila na 35% ay maliit kesa s balanse s huling bayad kc ung ang nkalagay s papel o pd ba cla mgrequest na mas malaki ang dapat sunod n bayad kesa s balanse?...un lang po at maraming slamat s mgttyaga bumasa..pls po i need answer asap po..ty

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum