Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Death Claims

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Death Claims Empty Death Claims Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:14 pm

gncdlssnts

Arresto Menor

Good Evening, I just want to ask for advice on what to do. This is the case po:

My father recently died from natural cause, of course we have to file claims on sss, pag-ibig, etc. I am 21 years old and my brother is 27 years old already so it's obvious that we're in the right age to process all the claims, my mother cannot process all of the papers because she's working abroad and there are circumstances that preventing her to come home, so we're left in charge, but there's this person, sister of my father ( I really can't call her aunt for personal reasons) wants to process all of my father's claim, all of my father's papers regarding death is in her hands due to some things happened while we're arranging my father's funeral. She didn't even paid for anything, I paid for everything, from funeral services, to cremation, etc (except for the embalming services because it was paid by the company where my father is working). Now she's hesitant to return all of the papers of my father to us due to her biased and emotional thinking of we can't arrange the papers of our own father.

If she won't return the papers of our father to us, what can we do legally? Thank you very much!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum