Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

" NHA Deed of Sale Transfer Fees"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1" NHA Deed of Sale Transfer Fees"  Empty " NHA Deed of Sale Transfer Fees" Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:51 pm

grace4789

Arresto Menor

Good day po sa inyong lahat

Nagpunta po ako ng NHA pra ma i verify kung tototo po ba na may record yung seller ng house sa NHA, tiningnan po ng NHA staff yung mga photocopy ng Deed of Sale at Certification ng seller na tanging hawak ko dahil hindi na ito naituloy lakarin para magkaroon ng titulo. SAbi naman sa akin ng NHA staff na okay naman daw.

Nag tanong po ako kung anong dapat gawin kasi pinagiisipan ko po na bumili ng property.

Ang selling price ng property is 750,000 pesos

Ang advice niya po sa akin ay magpagawa ng 2 deed of Sale na halagang 750 k at 140 K

750.000 - 15% = 112, 500 transfer fee
140, 000 - NHA
2 pagawa Deed of Sale

Madami pa po akong gustong malaman ngunit halatang umiiwas na po siya. Sobrang laki naman ho ata ng fees.

Magkano po ba talaga ang fees for transferring Deed of Sale?
Safe po ba na sundin ang advice niya na magpagawa ng 2 Deed of Sale na magkaiba ang selling price?

2" NHA Deed of Sale Transfer Fees"  Empty Re: " NHA Deed of Sale Transfer Fees" Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:42 pm

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

I think the reason why two DOAS are being executed is for tax purposes. The usual expense for transferring the registration of a title is approximately 7-10% of the DOAS price. Do it yourself if you want to save money.

My suggestion is to put the correct price on the DOAS.

3" NHA Deed of Sale Transfer Fees"  Empty Re: " NHA Deed of Sale Transfer Fees" Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:21 am

grace4789

Arresto Menor

betchay001 wrote:I think the reason why two DOAS are being executed is for tax purposes. The usual expense for transferring the registration of a title is approximately 7-10% of the DOAS price. Do it yourself if you want to save money.

My suggestion is to put the correct price on the DOAS.

Thank you po sa info Ms Betchay001

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum