Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of Sale Transfer

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deed of Sale Transfer Empty Deed of Sale Transfer Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:23 am

anonymous28

Arresto Menor

Hi. My mother purchased a land from her uncle and had the deed of sale notarized. She did not proceed with the TCT registration because she suddenly decided to give the land to me and have it registered under my name. How do I go about it? Can we make a new deed of sale signed by me and my mom's uncle? Thanks a lot!

2Deed of Sale Transfer Empty Re: Deed of Sale Transfer Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:27 am

ahyesha12

Arresto Menor

Hi gud am po, ask ko lang pwede ba ilipat ung deed of sale sa isang canadian citizen.

3Deed of Sale Transfer Empty Re: Deed of Sale Transfer Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:29 pm

attyLLL

anonymous, will your uncle approve it?

ahyesha, if for land, no, unless it's a former filipino

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Deed of Sale Transfer Empty Re: Deed of Sale Transfer Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:52 am

badette1969

Arresto Menor

Good Morning Atty! We're planning to buy a piece of land in QC po. Yung tct po nakapangalan pa sa lola (deceased) ng mga nagbebenta. Pero dneclare nila na buhay pa sya. May isa pa syang heir na buhay. Is it possible po na gumawa sila o gumamit ng SPA using the name of remaining heir? And I asked for authorization to get a certified true copy of ctc. Kaso po, Yung mga unang nakabili baka maapektuhan. Dahil on process na daw po ang pag segregate nila ng title.

Thanks and Godbless!!!

5Deed of Sale Transfer Empty Re: Deed of Sale Transfer Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:53 am

badette1969

Arresto Menor

*TCT pala Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum