Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting married without parent's approval

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

fiction.sieteriales

Arresto Menor

Hi! Can we get married even if my girlfriend's mother doesn't want me to be her daughter's husband? I'm already 24 years old and my girlfriend is 23.

I popped the question a week ago and we immediately told the news to our friends and family. But yesterday, my girlfriend's mother suddenly went into beast mode. She was in rage! She said that she reported me on DSWD and she will contact our barangay. She really wants to separate us, she also told me that she would hire a gun man to kill me.

Can I be jailed because me and her daughter are living together for the last 2 years? Please answer this post. I'm getting paranoid haha! My girlfriend's mother also accused me of using "gayuma" on her daughter. How am I going to defend myself against that bizarre accusation? She hurt us yesterday but of course I didn't fight back. I'm just standing there getting slapped and pushed just like the usual scenes you saw in tv. Haha!Very Happy  Please avoid using too confusing words. If it is okay, please answer in tagalog. Thank you! Smile

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

parental consent is needed for you to acquire a marriage license and get married.

regarding getting imprisoned, it depends on what cases the mother will be filling against you.

just wondering, 2 years na kayo magka live in pero di aware ang pamilya nya na magkasama kayo?

fiction.sieteriales

Arresto Menor

xtianjames wrote:parental consent is needed for you to acquire a marriage license and get married.

regarding getting imprisoned, it depends on what cases the mother will be filling against you.

just wondering, 2 years na kayo magka live in pero di aware ang pamilya nya na magkasama kayo?

alam naman pero eto yung buong story kung saan nagalit yung nanay ng gf ko.

Nagkaron kami ng huge misunderstanding ng gf ko nung summer tapos ang dami ko din personal problems that time. Naghiwalay kami at isang gabi, naisipan ko mag suicide kase nga yun nalang nakikita kong way, wala na ko sa sarili ko nun pero hindi ako nag da drugs o nag iinom. depressed na talaga tapos dagdag pa yung stress sa trabaho. On that night, minessage ko gf ko sa fb, sinabi ko na nagkamali ako, bigyan ako ng chance blah blah blah... Sya nalang kase meron ako. Sinabi ko na mag susuicide nalang ako kung tapos na talaga. Sabi ko, gusto ko manlang boses bago sya mawala. Walang ibang itensyon yun o pananakot. Desidido nadin ako sa choice ko na yun. Yun! nangyari na nga pero fail, may nakakita sa akin at nabuhay ako. Ayun, kinausap ako ng gf ko na at inayos na namin problema namin. Ayun dun na nagalit magulang nya sakin, sabi binlackmail ko daw anak nya, ginayuma, kinulam. Napaka selfish ko daw.

Ano mga pwedeng ikaso sa akin? Sorry talaga, wala akong kaalamalam sa batas natin.

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

mahirap ipredict kung ano ikakaso sayo since nasa magulang at abogado na nila yun kung ano ang case na pinaka maganda isampa laban sayo. imho the only thing you can do right now is to chill and let it self unfold since wala kang pwede gawin para pigilan sila sampahan ka ng kung ano mang kaso isasampa nila.
once kasuhan ka, kumuha ka ng abogado na magrerepresent sayo or lapit ka PAO kung indigent ka.

fiction.sieteriales

Arresto Menor

xtianjames wrote:mahirap ipredict kung ano ikakaso sayo since nasa magulang at abogado na nila yun kung ano ang case na pinaka maganda isampa laban sayo. imho the only thing you can do right now is to chill and let it self unfold since wala kang pwede gawin para pigilan sila sampahan ka ng kung ano mang kaso isasampa nila.
once kasuhan ka, kumuha ka ng abogado na magrerepresent sayo or lapit ka PAO kung indigent ka.

Pero di ba nasa legal age na kami pareho? Kelangan pa din ba ng consent galing sa magulang ng gf ko?

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

below 25 kelangan padin ng parental consent as per the law.

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

below 25 kelangan padin ng parental consent as per the law.

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You actually only need parental advise. Only persons who are between 18-21 need parental consent.

The only effect of the lack of parental advise is the delay in the issuance of the marriage license.

However, other than getting married with your girlfriend after attempting to kill yourself, I think her mother has great cause for alarm.

YOU NEED HELP, and I don't think getting married is really the solution.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum