Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rest Day Pay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rest Day Pay Empty Rest Day Pay Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:12 pm

Motherofdragons

Arresto Menor

Good Day!

This is the situation:

Our ESL school has the practice that if a teacher absents herself in a day, she may be allowed to have make-up classes later, which shall be paid accordingly within the period of payment when the make-up class fell..make-up classes are scheduled within the discretion of the teacher and the agreement of the student.

I understand that overtime does not offset undertime...so when the teacher schedules a make-up class and results to a day of work beyond 8 hours, overtime will still be paid..is that right?

How about when the student and teacher agree to schedule it on a weekend (rest days) , will the teacher be paid in accordance with the rule on paying rest day work?

2Rest Day Pay Empty Re: Rest Day Pay Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:16 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Overtime will still be paid

Teaching on the restday will entitle the teacher for a rest day premium

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum