Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Termination or End of Contract

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Termination or End of Contract Empty Termination or End of Contract Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:58 pm

cherrylyn84

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir,

Good day!

I have been working with my employer for more than 5 months. What if get terminated due to absenteeism, will I get the prorated 13th month pay and tax refund?

What if they ask me to sign a voluntary resignation, will i still get the prorated 13th month and tax refund?

I hope you can give me an advise.

Thank you.

2Termination or End of Contract Empty Re: Termination or End of Contract Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:32 pm

cherrylyn84

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir, follow up ko lng yung question ko above this.

Thank you.

3Termination or End of Contract Empty Re: Termination or End of Contract Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:16 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

yes you should get your pro rated 13th month pay and tax refund.

4Termination or End of Contract Empty Re: Termination or End of Contract Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:48 pm

Roxanne Delos Santos

Arresto Menor

Hi sir ask ko lang po I worked sa company ko before for 4 months and may mga commission po ako hindi pa nakukuha posible ko pa ba po ba makuha un?

5Termination or End of Contract Empty Re: Termination or End of Contract Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:33 pm

attyLLL

if you are really entitled to it, then the remedy would be to file a complaint at nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6Termination or End of Contract Empty Rest Days Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:05 pm

daverumbaoa

Arresto Menor

How many rest days are we allowed to give our employees?

What if we adjusted to days off from a day to two days because of low sales and clients? Is this a violation of law?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum