Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Habeas corpus but give up right to custody and opt for visitation rights nalang?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wengramos

Arresto Menor

Possible kaya na il file habeas corpus then if ma produce na yung kids i will give up my right to custody para d na lalaki pa yung kaso kac im sure mag counterfile sila..tapos i return of giving up my right i will ask for a free chance to see my children regularly?

Its been 2 years since d nila ako inallowed to see my kids..theyre 3&4 yo baka d na ako kilala nng mga bata..i wainted this long hoping maawa sila pero wala talaga

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Are you married to the mother?

wengramos

Arresto Menor

D po kami kasal..but the kids were acknowledged by the father in fact apilido po ng dadi nila ang ka ilang gamit

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You have no right to custody. The mother of the illegitimate child has SOLE CUSTODY AND SOLE PARENTAL AUTHORITY. Your petition will fail. Just ask for visitation.

wengramos

Arresto Menor

Huh! I am the mother of two illigitimate minor children..tho they were acknowledged by their dad d kami kasal ng dad nila

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Then take them because you are the one who has sole custody. Why would you give up that right. The acknowledgement by the father is irrelevant. Unless you are immoral a spendthrift or a prodigal and found unfit they cannot take the children away from you especially if they are under 7.

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You did not say you were the mother. Your post is very vague.

Last edited by Jadis on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

wengramos

Arresto Menor

Oh sorry if vague..i give up custody nalang beacuse their life would be better off with their dad family who is a millionaire, 3 yayas, assigned car and driver plus abroad trips..i cannot afford to give it to my kids po..i dont want to be selfish na just take them with me and let them live the aberage life i have..they are not used to it po..i want my kids to enjoy those luho which i cannpt give..so visitation rights nalang sakin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum