Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can I have joint custody or enforce visitation rights for my illegitimate children?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

marlon.deza

Arresto Menor

Good Morning,

Me and my partner for 10 years are discussing of separating. Unmarried we have 2 children our daughter is 8 years old and our youngest is 1 year old.

I totally understand that mothers have SOLE custody of illegitimate children but can I petition for a joint custody or enforce my visitation rights if the court grants it?

She was unemployed for almost the whole time we were together though we are living with her parents I am providing support for my children. She was able to get out of the country from 2007 - 2010 she came back we had a son now she's unemployed again but is waiting for her employer to work in riyadh as a nurse again.

Ang takot ko lang kase palagi nyang sinasabi na ilalayo nya sa akin ung mga bata at alam ko na pwede nyang iwan sa nanay nya ang mga anak ko pero ang problema ko pag naka alis na sya baka dalhin nila sa probinsya o kung saang lugar na hindi ko na makikita ang mga bata.

Kapag na grant ba ang visitation right ko o ang joint custody eh pede ba yun ienforce para mapilitan sila na wag ilayo o itago sa akin ang mga bata?

Thanks and more power.

Marlon D

attyLLL

yes, you can petition the court for custody or for visitation rights.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum