Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

JOINT CUSTODY OF A CHILD

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JOINT CUSTODY OF A CHILD Empty JOINT CUSTODY OF A CHILD Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:11 pm

jeromegarcia

Arresto Menor

hllo guys...

i have a situation here.. me and my girlfriend are now fighting with the custody of our child.. she is legally married but not from me.. no annulment was done.. since we have some differences, she doesn't want me to see my child..if i want too, i must file a case in court.

do i have the rights to see my child? can i file extortion and moral damags to her since she is using my son to alter my decisions..

does joint custody applicable to me even if i am not the legal busband? just her current boyfriend..

please help guys...thanks..

Last edited by jeromegarcia on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

2JOINT CUSTODY OF A CHILD Empty Re: JOINT CUSTODY OF A CHILD Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:05 am

jeromegarcia

Arresto Menor

any advice po?

3JOINT CUSTODY OF A CHILD Empty Re: JOINT CUSTODY OF A CHILD Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:36 pm

jeromegarcia

Arresto Menor

still waiting po for advice.. thanks...

4JOINT CUSTODY OF A CHILD Empty Re: JOINT CUSTODY OF A CHILD Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:13 pm

attyLLL

imo, if you choose to undertake legal remedies through the courts, your rights will not be recognized because the husband is considered to be the father

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5JOINT CUSTODY OF A CHILD Empty Re: JOINT CUSTODY OF A CHILD Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:55 pm

jeromegarcia

Arresto Menor

nako! ang hirap pala ng sitwasyon ko ngayn.. so parang hawak na nila tlga ako sa leeg nito... Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum