Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal Step to Undertake for Joint Custody from an Unwilling Live-in Partner?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DreamsofWind

Arresto Menor

My best regards to anyone reading this post.

I wish to ask for legal advice pertaining an issue of my fiancee's only son and his recalcitrant live-in partner.

Their relationship started over 12years ago but they have broken romantic ties 7years ago. They were never married however, they begot a son and have decided to continue to live together in order to provide a nuclear family setting for the child, now 8years old.

Recently, my fiancee expressed his desire to leave their household but the mother of the child threatened a sole custody battle for his son should he do so.

I would like to ask what steps should he take in order to assure legal joint custody of his only son.

Thank you for your time.

attyLLL

your fiancee still lives with him? are you based outside the philippines?

if they are not married, only she has the right to custody of the child.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Legal Step to Undertake for Joint Custody from an Unwilling Live-in Partner? Empty child support and custody Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:22 pm

jthomason

Arresto Menor

my brother's girlfriend is pregnant and is now on her 5th month. Parati sila nagaaway and the girl always threatens him na tatanggalan sya ng right sa bata. Is there any way that we can file something para hindi ilayo sa knya ang anak nya?? i know you said earlier na ang custody ay sa mother when the couple is not married. we're not after custody though. we just want to see the child and that my brother can claim the baby as his kahit na ayaw ng babae. may habol ba kame dito?

attyLLL

if she refuses, he can file a petition for enforcement of his visitation rights

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum