Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joint custody agreement between unmarried couples

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Goodnightsun

Arresto Menor

Hi. Unang una po, congratulations and maraming maraming salamat po sa moderator and the advisers na unselfishly gives advice to people who desperately need it but walang enough means to just go and have a lawyer. Gusto ko lang po humingi ng tulong (legal advise). Gusto po sana naming malaman kung pano kami(me and my ex partner) makakagawa ng legally binding Joint custody agreement para sa 2 minor na anak namin(both teenagers na aged 15 and 16 years old). Even though i am married now to another woman, we have really good communication and we always agree if it is for the good of our children. I have always give them financial support and we have no problem sa visitation rights. In short, we are still friends. Ano po ang best way namin to produce a document that will prove na we both agree to have Joint custody of the children since payag naman po sia? Maraming salamat po and more power to you!

attyLLL

just write a simple contract stating the obligations and responsibilities of each of you and the schedule of custody of the children and have it notarized. if you want to go further, you can go to court and have it approved.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum