Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child custody of unmarried couple

+7
adel.villafuerte
ALHC1122
nyan_cat
Janette Pelino
missD5Water
attyLLL
dcruz
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1child custody of unmarried couple Empty child custody of unmarried couple Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:42 am

dcruz

Arresto Menor

Hi good pm po sa lahat!

Bago lang po ako dito, gusto ko lang po sana humingi ng legal advise about child custody issue.

Bale may gf po ako na meron ng 3 anak (lahat below 7 years old) sa ibang lalake before pa kami magkakilala. Hindi po sila kasal pero nagsasama sila sa isang bahay. Matagal na pong gusto hiwalayan ng gf ko ung lalake dahil sa mga issues nila as a couple kaso as a mother natatakot siya na kunin sa kanya ung mga bata pag nalaman na meron na siyang iba.

I believe na since below 7 years old palang ung mga bata ay automatic na mapupunta ung custody nila sa mother.

Pero anu po ba ung laban namin para makuha ung custody ng mga bata in case umabot sa legal dispute at sabihin ng lalake na nagcommit ng adultery ung gf ko?

Matatawag pa din po bang adultery kahit hindi naman sila legally married?

At legal po ba un na nakapangalan ung mga bata sa tatay nila kahit na hindi kasal ung nanay at tatay nila?

Salamat po in advance sa payo. God bless!

2child custody of unmarried couple Empty Re: child custody of unmarried couple Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:22 pm

attyLLL

adultery applies only if she is married. because the children are illegit, only she has the right to custody

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3child custody of unmarried couple Empty child custody of unmarried couples Thu May 03, 2012 7:31 am

dcruz

Arresto Menor

Salamat po attorney.

Tanong pa po sana, what if kunin ng tatay ung mga bata without the consent ng mother anu po pwede namin gawin actions against him?

Saka kung magpakasal na kami ng gf ko, anu po ba ung mga legal issues na pwede namin maencounter lalo na para sa mga bata?

Lastly po, legitimate po ba ung mga bata kahit na hindi sila kasal pero nakapangalan sa tatay mga bata?

Salamat po ulit.

Last edited by dcruz on Thu May 03, 2012 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional question. thanks.)

4child custody of unmarried couple Empty Re: child custody of unmarried couple Thu May 03, 2012 10:51 am

missD5Water

Arresto Menor

alm0st the same case with me..but its m0re c0mplicated..

i have a 4y/o kid, me & his father were separated, n0t married neither live t0gether..the father has already a family, me had a bf & g0t married then end up after a year, on pending status..
the father abandoned my child,n0t giving his needs,as in n0thing.. my bf(i married) didnt ackn0wledge my s0n..my questi0n is.. Who will be resp0nsble for my child needs?..the father or the one i used to marry..c0nfused..apelyido ng father gamit ng anak ko..

5child custody of unmarried couple Empty Re: child custody of unmarried couple Fri May 04, 2012 11:40 pm

attyLLL

dcruz, don't allow the father to get the kids. if you marry, you will not have any legal relationship to the kids. they are illegit.

miss, it's the biological father who has responsibility

6child custody of unmarried couple Empty Re: child custody of unmarried couple Mon May 07, 2012 5:11 pm

Janette Pelino

Arresto Menor

hi

7child custody of unmarried couple Empty Re: child custody of unmarried couple Mon May 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Janette Pelino

Arresto Menor

Hi Po,

I have a question po. Balak po naming magpakasal ng live-in partner ko, we have 2 dids po. Kaya lang po, dalawa pala kaming ka live-in nya. May anak din po sya doon at may mga properties/gamit po sila na naipundar ng ibang girl at may 2 kids sya don. Tanong ko po.

1.) Pag nagpakasal po ba kami, ano po ang magiging karapatan ng mga bata don sa properties/gamit na naipundar ng mama at papa nila, at don naman sa mga properties/gamit na naipundar namin ng papa nila.

2.) Magiging illegitimate ba sila?

Pls. help me po....

Salamat...

8child custody of unmarried couple Empty Re: child custody of unmarried couple Tue May 08, 2012 6:10 pm

nyan_cat

Arresto Menor

hi po I just need help..
kung ang isang couple nagsama tapos nakaroon ng 3yrs.old na anak at isang araw hiniwalayan ng lalaki ung babae tapos kinukuha ng lalaki ung anak.

ang tanong ko po:
kung pwede bang kunin ng babae ung anak nila kasi di naman sila kasal?

sana po tulungan nyo po ako..
salamat po..

9child custody of unmarried couple Empty Re: child custody of unmarried couple Sat May 12, 2012 10:59 pm

attyLLL

yes she can.

10child custody of unmarried couple Empty Re: child custody of unmarried couple Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:36 am

ALHC1122

Arresto Menor

Hi,

My son is 13th months old as of today and he is using his father's surname. At first my son's father and I lived together although things are not really okay. 4 months ago he resigned from his work and he said he will need to live in his family's house since he won't be able to contribute on the monthly rent and that he will have less expenses there. He is jobless until now. I am paying solely for my son's needs (house, food, check ups, vaccines, toys, clothes, etc.)although his dad gave 20k for my son's 1st bday party and he gave 10k as well. But nothing is consistent.

Currently, things between us are worse than ever and its too much to handle already. It came to a point where he physically hurt me, yes i must admit I did things (verbally) to provoke him.

My question is, considering our situation that is full of hate for each other, what can i do to make sure he will lose all his parental rights to my son? I don't want my son to grow up surrounded with people like him.

I have a text message from him where he answered my question "How do you plan on being a father to my son even if I will not willingly make it easy on you to be with him?". His answer was ""Screw that then if it means getting rid of you. If my suffering from not seeing him means getting rid of you then so be it. Might be worth it. That's how much i want nothing with you anymore".

Another question is, can I use this message against him in the court? Can this be considered as his waiver on his parental rights?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
ACHC

11child custody of unmarried couple Empty Re: child custody of unmarried couple Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:49 am

ALHC1122

Arresto Menor

Just want to add that I am okay not receiving financial support from the father. I just want him to be out of our lives, legally. If he disputes this and assert his parental rights, what are the chances that he will win?

12child custody of unmarried couple Empty Re: child custody of unmarried couple Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:09 am

adel.villafuerte

Arresto Mayor

A child 7 years and below is automatically under the custody of the mother.
After 7 yrs and below 18, the father may file his petition for the custody of the child provided he can prove that the mother is financially, morally, etc. incapable of doing so. Upon reaching the age of 18, the child may choose.

However, the irresponsible father may loose his right as a father's to a child by using his surname by way of a PETITION of the mother to be filed in court.
A series of letters with return card addressed to the father of a child requiring him to give support or proving him of being irresponsible may be used as a ground and/or evidence in the petition.

Legitimacy of a child may be made by way of an acknowledgment of a father even though the parents of a child is not legally married.

Last edited by adel.villafuerte on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total

13child custody of unmarried couple Empty Re: child custody of unmarried couple Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:23 pm

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi ALHC1122,

Even if you are not married, the father has parental rights over his son. Since your son is below seven years old, the custody is with you as his mother.

http://www.domingo-law.com

14child custody of unmarried couple Empty Re: child custody of unmarried couple Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:17 pm

ALHC1122

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the response.

IF he is willing to give up his rights, is there a waiver to all his parental rights he can sign?

15child custody of unmarried couple Empty Re: child custody of unmarried couple Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:33 pm

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi ALHC1122,

Under the law, Rights may be waived, unless the waiver is contrary to law, public order, public policy, morals, or good customs, or prejudicial to a third person with a right recognized by law.

Parental authority can be waived but not parental rights.

http://www.domingo-law.com

16child custody of unmarried couple Empty Re: child custody of unmarried couple Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:27 pm

singlemom101

Arresto Menor

Hi! my 2 years old po aq n son, hindi po kmi kasal ng father nya pro surname po nung father nya ang gmit nya po... gusto q n po n surname q n po ang gmitin ng baby q po dhil guzto q po mag invest pra s future ng bata ktulad po ng mga insurance tsaka po magsstart n po xa mag aral at guzto q po n s magandang school po xa pumasok pro sigurado nmn po n wla maibibgay n tulong ang tatay nya kaya npakaunfair nmn n surnme nung father ang gmit pro kung mag abot 2-3k per month lang po taz dti po almost 5months po d xa nag aabot ng khit ano... taz ngaun po wla nnmn pong ibinibigay, d po consistent ang sustento ng bata... ano po kya ung process pra mailipat po s surname q ung bata n hindi kinakailangan ang signature ng tatay? ayaw kc po pumayag nung tatay eh hindi nmn po kayang suportahan ang bata...

17child custody of unmarried couple Empty Re: child custody of unmarried couple Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:48 pm

attyLLL

imo, adoption is the best way so that the child will become legitimate and the name can be changed.

you can send him a demand letter for support, and then file a case economic abuse if he does not give.

18child custody of unmarried couple Empty Re: child custody of unmarried couple Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:00 pm

hendrickz

Arresto Menor

Hello po.. Last February 19, 2013 my live in partner took her labor for our baby boy in a Private Hospital here in Angeles City Pampanga. Due to financial problem, we are having hard time for our daily needs. But I did everything para makaraos kami sa kahirapan.. Ok naman po ang sweldo ko, i am compensated 580/day as a regular store management trainee. Before I go to work (9:30am) Nireready ko lahat ng kailangan nilang mag ina.. magmula sa pag kain sa umagahan, mireinda.. pati mga hugasan at labahan.. ginagawa ko yan tuwing umaga pati sa gabi..pag galing ko tsa trabaho.. certified TIGASIN ako sa bahay.. tiga saing tigalaba tigahugas, tigaluto, tigahanda ng pagkain. pati tiga alaga ng baby namin pagdating ko sa trabaho gawain ko.. halos hindi na ako natutulog.. pero yung asawa ko, nahihirapan raw xa sa buhay namin kaya puro mura at pang lalait ginagawa nya sa akin.. nagtitiis ako kasi, xempre mahal ko sya at mahal ko ang baby namin. Last april 3, 2013.. napuno ako sa kanya dahil natapos ko na lahat ng gawain sa bahay at need ko na mag prepare para pumasok, pinapaabsent nya ako at ako raw mag alaga ng bata.. sinubukan kong iwan ang bata sa kama para kuhanin nya pero hinayaan nya lang ang bata na umiiyak. ang ginawa ko, kinuha ko ang bata at ako nalang nag alaga.. ayun absent ang tigasing bisor.. nag away kami at umalis sya at iniwan ang bata sa akin.. ngayun nasa parents ko ang bata, dinadalaw ko sya once a week at binibilihan ng mga pangangailangan nya. yung magaling ko naman na live in partner ay umuwi sa bicol para iapgpatuloy ang pag aaral nya.. 1 year pa need nya para mag grad.. xa nga pala hindi sya ceasarian, normal delivery xa. and problema, kini claim nya na makuha ang bata sa akin.. magrereklamo raw xa sa DSWD.. Marami akong witnessed kong paanu ko sila ng mag ina na inasikaso araw araw.. butot balat na ako, kumikilos pa ako para maaruga sila at umahon kami sa pagsubok.. sa ngayun gusto nya kunin yung baby ko.. may laban po ba ako? please advice.. i need help.. thank you in advance...

19child custody of unmarried couple Empty Re: child custody of unmarried couple Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:40 pm

attyLLL

answered your other post

20child custody of unmarried couple Empty Re: child custody of unmarried couple Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:34 pm

monick.lauden

Arresto Menor

Good day po.
Gusto ko lang po sana mag ask ng legal advise regarding sa rights ko sa custody ng baby ko. Hindi po kami kasal ng father pero inuwi nya na po ako sa house nila when he knew I was pregnant. He signed the birth certificate of the child and he ackknowledged. Palagi po pinamumukha ng mother ng partner ko na kinakasama lang ako at palaging sinasabi na umalis na ako sa bahay nila. Hindi ko naman po magawa agad kasi wala naman po akong ibang mapupuntahan lalo na may anak pa kami.

Ano po ba ang pwede kong gawin para maensure yung right nung bata sa bahay na tinitirhan namin ngayon?

Kapag naman po sinasabi ko sa partner ko na aalis kami ng baby at bubukod, sinasabi nya palagi na hindi sya magsusustento. Hirap na po kasi ako sa ugali ng mother at kapatid nya. Ano po ang pwede kong gawin?

Another question pa po, considered po ba na kami na ng baby ko ang immediate family ng partner ko kahit hindi kami kasal?

Please po I need your help regarding this matter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum