Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child custody of unmarried couple

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1child custody of unmarried couple Empty child custody of unmarried couple Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:48 pm

jade.nickirose

Arresto Menor

hi...gud am...
ako po ay may below 7 years old daughter nasa apelyido po ng ex ko na hindi naman po kame kasal.ofw po ako for 5 months na.nag iwan po ako ng authorization letter s mother ko na sya po ang mag aalaga ng anak ko pero kahit naman po pg ka silang palang ng bata ang mama ko na po ang katuwang ko sa pag aalaga sa anak ko.hiniram po ng tatay ng anak ko ang anak namin after new year at sa mga message po niya sa akin parang wala nn po syang balak isoli ang bata...ano po ang pwede kong maging rights sa bata or my rights po ba ang tatay para kunin ang bata khit below 7 yrs old at hindi po kame kasal?ano po ang case na pwede ko isampa sa ex ko kapag hindi niya po isoli ang bata?thank you po.sana po matulungan ninyo ako...

2child custody of unmarried couple Empty Re: child custody of unmarried couple Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:47 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

jade.nickirose wrote:hi...gud am...
ako po ay may below 7 years old daughter nasa apelyido po ng ex ko na hindi naman po kame kasal.

ano po ang pwede kong maging rights sa bata or my rights po ba ang tatay para kunin ang bata khit below 7 yrs old at hindi po kame kasal?

A child below 7yrs old MUST be under the custody of the mother.

May right ang father to have a temporary custody over the child,(ipasyal sa park, malls) but thereafter, he should return the child to the mother.

jade.nickirose wrote:
ano po ang case na pwede ko isampa sa ex ko kapag hindi niya po isoli ang bata?

Kidnapping and failure to return a minor.

3child custody of unmarried couple Empty Re: child custody of unmarried couple Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:52 pm

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

clarification.. sa gaya ng case ni maam jade, since wla sya sa pinas. mas tama ba or may katwiran na ang panganagalaga sa bata ay maiwan sa mother ni maam jade or lola nung bata? kesa sa ama na nandon ang presensya?

4child custody of unmarried couple Empty Re: child custody of unmarried couple Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:26 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

raheemerick wrote:clarification.. sa gaya ng case ni maam jade, since wla sya sa pinas. mas tama ba or may katwiran na ang panganagalaga sa bata ay maiwan sa mother ni maam jade or lola nung bata? kesa sa ama na nandon ang presensya?

Take into consideration that they were not married, thus, the father is obliged only to support the child and Not to exercise parental authority.

Moreover, the grandparent exercise substitute parental authority over the child in case of absence of the mother.

5child custody of unmarried couple Empty Re: child custody of unmarried couple Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:34 pm

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

ok thanks for the calirification.. pero dala nung bata ang apeyido nung ama? meaning aknwlege nito ang bata na kanyang anak. so i gues this can be used of the father to have hes right as guardian of this child since wla ang presence ng mother nung bata.

6child custody of unmarried couple Empty Re: child custody of unmarried couple Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:06 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

raheemerick wrote:ok thanks for the calirification.. pero dala nung bata ang apeyido nung ama? meaning aknwlege nito ang bata na kanyang anak. so i gues this can be used of the father to have hes right as guardian of this child since wla ang presence ng mother nung bata.

Under revilla law, since the father acknowledges the child, in effect, the child can bear the surname of the father, entitled for support as well as successional rights.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum