Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Financial Responsibility

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Financial Responsibility Empty Financial Responsibility Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:24 pm

Czech123

Arresto Menor

Good Day po

Yung tatay ko po iniwan po kami when I'm about 2months old and my sister is 1 yrs old
ang nanay ko po ang nagpa-aral sa amin at nagtaguyod po sa amin dalawang magkapatid
We both graduated in college na ang nanay lang po ang sumuporta sa amin pumunta po kasi sya sa Korea. and then suddenly nakita po ng nanay ko na makasama na pong iba ang papa ko at may dalawa po siyang anak din don if I'm 26 yrs old yung anak niya po sa iba na panganay is 24yrs old so it means po ng iniwan niya po kami may kinakasama na po siya, Kasal po ang nanay at tatay ko pero nabasa ko po sa FB ng kapatid ng tatay ko po na happy wedding anniversary? paano po yun nagpakasal din siya dun sa kinakasama niya po?
Nasa ibang bansa (Dubai) po ang tatay ko at yung kinakasama niya po. Ang nanay ko naman po nandito na po sa pilipinas dahil nagkasakit po siya at yung kapatid ko may dalawa na po siya anak wala pong trabaho.. Pwedi po ba akong huminga sa tatay ko ng financial support after long time?

Salamat po

2Financial Responsibility Empty Re: Financial Responsibility Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:48 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

The right to demand present support does not prescribe.

But it appears that you are all already of age, and also have to be gainfully employed if there is no physical or mental impediment that prevents you from working.

As for your mother, well husband and wife are obliged to support each other, and if she is the legal wife (if her marriage to your father came first) she could demand that your father provide support.

The problem with this is that your father is not within the jurisdiction of the Philippines. He has to be properly summoned by a court here.

If you have means of communicating with him, why don't you try asking?

3Financial Responsibility Empty Re: Financial Responsibility Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:25 am

Czech123

Arresto Menor

Good Day po

Salamat po sa pagsagot sa tanong ko po
Actually po we try to communicate with him but he just ignore us nor want to support my mother medical then his brother (my uncle) suddenly stop communicating with us.. Hindi naman po kami talaga lalapit talaga sa kanya kung hindi lang po nagkasakit ang mama ko. salamat po ulit sa sagot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum