Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Agreement, father's responsibility

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Agreement, father's responsibility Empty Agreement, father's responsibility Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:12 am

tintinnavs

Arresto Menor

Hi, i'm currently 3months pregnant and 21 years old, i'm not married to the father of my child because he has a new girl, and this girl is his ex before me.We had a good relationship before but he change when he found out that i'm pregnant, we are workmates,(but i was out of the company now because i'm preggy), he got fired and now working on a new job, he's 30years old.
I'm receiving psychological harm, he said na i'm just his bitch and he doesn't really want me and my child, pero di naman nya po kami sinaktan physically.And he said he will still provide support pero di na niya kami kakausapin or magpapakita samin.
now i need help po kasi i want an agreement, to have an assurance that he will really provide a support for his child.
question lang po, kasi one of the things that i want po is to visit us atleast once a month, is it one of the father's responsibility po ba? or he can refuse? ano po ba yung mga grounds ng responsibility nya?? hanggang financial support lang tlga?
and another question lang po, may karapatan po ba yung babae na makielam sa issue namin, they are not married din po, plus pinagbabawalan nung babae na kausapin or puntahan kaming mag ina.

pwede po akong mag request sa father ng lifetime financial support sa baby diba,?

sorry po sa questions, bata pa po ako and wala po masyado alam sa batas.

2Agreement, father's responsibility Empty Re: Agreement, father's responsibility Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:48 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

You have right to some* support to the child,
but as far as I know you can't demand meeting.

*Many believe the father has to pay WHOLE cost for the CHILD**
but that's a missunderstanding. BOTH parents have to support the child. Amount depend of capacity, but both have to do their best to earn enough.

**Many fathers contribute to the extra hospital costs related to the birth for the mother too, but I don't know if that can be demanded by the law.

Try to get a volontary agreement for an ok amount.

If you can't:
1. Are you living in same barangay (or close) ?
Then ask barangay captain for assistance.
2. Otherwice ask if PAO assist in such cases.
3. If not, you can send a fair demand and if it isn't paid, then you can file a case in Small claims court. (I don't remember what the max amount is. 100 000. 200 000.) Asuming you winn that, you can start more such cases if needed.

3Agreement, father's responsibility Empty Re: Agreement, father's responsibility Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:14 pm

tintinnavs

Arresto Menor

question pa po, i'm suffering from emotional distress because of the girl, she's saying na i'm just his bitch, and he doesn't want our baby, he don't care what will happen to us.
I'm worried, i'm crying everyday and appetite is going down, i try to be strong by myself but it's not working, i even thinking to just end it all..
is there anyway for me to file a case for the verbal abuse that i'm receiving from them?? because i'm afraid my situation will get worse.

4Agreement, father's responsibility Empty Re: Agreement, father's responsibility Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:11 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

tintinnavs wrote:question pa po, i'm suffering from emotional distress because of the girl, she's saying na i'm just his bitch, and he doesn't want our baby, he don't care what will happen to us.
I'm worried, i'm crying everyday and appetite is going down, i try to be strong by myself but it's not working, i even thinking to just end it all..
is there anyway for me to file a case for the verbal abuse that i'm receiving from them?? because i'm afraid my situation will get worse.
Oh.
Well. The Philippines see serious at "lose face" so perhaps you can winn such a case, but unclear if it would be worth it. As you say yourself, it risk to get worse. And even if you winn, it would be MORE sad feelings for you by thinking more about it.
Are you in same/close barangay? If so, I would first try to break communication with the other girl and only talk with the father about support, and beside that try to move on. If the bad talk donät stop, then I would file a case at the barangay captain, because such is finnished rather fast,
but I would NOT file a case in court about the trash talk, because you would feel MORE sad by that and long time, because such cases take years...

To assist you to feel less sad, try to think they are idiot crap people, Why bother what such people think...?

Compare:
I know some single mother Filipinas, who have KICKED OUT the fathers of their children, because they got tired of their bad behaviour...
They DON'T get any support, but have solved it by starting own succesful businesses. One of them WITHOUT having any money, just determination. The one with the youngest child have started production in home, so she can take care of the toddler at same time as she work, only need babysitter when she deliver the done products to a retail shop, which buy all she make.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum