Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need advice for a Marital and child custody issue

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

EDELAC27

Arresto Menor

Hi. I need advice po kasi ako po ay kasal sa asawa ko but my wife already may ka live in na amerikano at gusto na nila magpakasal. Gusto ng asawa ko mag pa annul sakin at gamitin ang right nya as the biological mother ng anak namin for custody even without my consent. She blames me that I left her even though alam nya na nasa manila ako para magtrabaho dahil sa liit ng kita at sweldo sa probinsya para maka kuha lng ng reason mag sarili at magbuhay single but i don't have any intention of leaving her and my son at the first place kung sapat lang ang ikabubuhay namin. Gusto ko sanang magsampa ng complain or kaso, whatever is necessary para hindi sya makalabas ng bansa kasama ang kano at bitbit ang anak namin na going 3yrs old palang. Any legal advice is highly appreciated.

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Consult a lawyer where you are and try to ask custody of your child by filing a case in court. No child below 7 years old may be taken away from the mother unless she is proven unfit, that is why you need a lawyer's help.

If you also have evidence that your wife is having sexual relations with the American (living together is not enough you must have evidence of actual sexual relations) you can file a criminal case against her for adultery.

EDELAC27

Arresto Menor

Yung evidence ba for filing case for adultery kelangan may pictures ako na dapat magkasama o magkatabi silang magtulog? I have photos lng kasi na nasa lounge sila ng hotel but not in bed

EDELAC27

Arresto Menor

Pwede po ba kayo mag cite ng examples na pwede gamitin in court about sa evidences if I file a adultery case? Mahirap kac kumuha ng picture na magkasama sila especially if you mean dapat caught in act talaga sila

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Evidence is plural in itself.

1. Witness Accounts.
2. Admissions by your wife whether via text or any other form of recorded messaging.

EDELAC27

Arresto Menor

Thanks sa advice

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum