Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

custody of child issue

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1custody of child issue Empty custody of child issue Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:49 pm

Dhebbie

Arresto Menor

Hello.. I would like to ask sana about my child.. Situation is, Me and my 4 years old daughter is currently living with his dad.. We're not married yet so we're called as "live-in partners" and now we're living in the same roof for like six years already.. But last year we had a problem that ended our relationship.. Even though our relationship is malabo na for almost a year, me and my child stays with him pa rin but we sleep separately and we don't talk that much for almost a year..

So now I already made up my mind to move out (with my child) from his house, But I have a feeling that his mom wont agree to it. I know I have the rights more when it comes to our child than them but what I'm worried about is I don't have work yet and we don't belong on that high class level and one thing is my daughter used her dad's family name.

If ever they would take this issue to the court, do they have a chance to win? or Do I have the big hope that the child will stay with me even though she used her dad's family name?

2custody of child issue Empty Re: custody of child issue Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:03 pm

attyLLL

only you have parental authority over the child. even if you don't have a job, the child is still entitled to support.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3custody of child issue Empty Re: custody of child issue Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:04 am

Dhebbie

Arresto Menor

ohh okay thanks for your reply..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum