Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

advice po about marital relationship

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1advice po about marital relationship Empty advice po about marital relationship Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:47 am

nathalie

Arresto Menor

hiwalay po sa first wife kasama ko and pinakasalan nya po me at nkaregister po sa NSO marriage nmin pero lumalabas na 2nd marriage na nya ang sa akin.magkano po ba payment sa abogado pa erase name ko sa nso?coz null and void kasal namin since the start?
my 2nd problem is i need a lawyer soon for my case to whom can u refer me to speed up my legal filing?
3rd is ngbunga pgsasama nmin ng 2 bata at ngkkalabuan ang aming relasyon due to his other woman affair.gusto ko patanggal surname nya sa mga anak ko and use my family name. my son age 5years and my daughter is 2years.
4th. gusto ng kasama ko hatiin namin anak ko but di me pumapayag what ground can i file to him if ngmamatigas cya give 2 year daughter ko?if itatago nya sa akin ito?

2advice po about marital relationship Empty Re: advice po about marital relationship Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:28 pm

attyLLL

your proper recourse is to file a petition for declaration of nullity based on bigamy. your children will be deemed illegitimate and will carry your surname. you will have sole parental authority over them.

cost depends on the lawyer that you retain. 50k would not be unreasonable.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum