Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

AUTOLOAN DELAYED PAYMENT

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AUTOLOAN DELAYED PAYMENT Empty AUTOLOAN DELAYED PAYMENT Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:12 pm

prettyahyeigh

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Badly need advise.

I acquired my car last year, Feb 2016 through Eastwest autoloan. Last Oct or Nov i had delayed payments. a collection agent was harassing me. So i settled my outstanding balance last January. Now, i have outstanding balance again from April up to this month. Two nights ago someone went to our house and told my brother that the car will be sheriff.  I emailed them telling them that i can pay them next week but ofcourse not the whole balance. My questions are:

1. Will it really be sheriff?
2. Can i ask for payment negotiation?
3. What will i do?

Thank you.

Last edited by prettyahyeigh on Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Included Bank name)

2AUTOLOAN DELAYED PAYMENT Empty Re: AUTOLOAN DELAYED PAYMENT Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:36 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

talk to the bank since they are the only one who can answer your question. make it clear that you are true to your word and will not skip on your obligations in order for them to be lenient on your plight.

3AUTOLOAN DELAYED PAYMENT Empty Re: AUTOLOAN DELAYED PAYMENT Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:31 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

Pag nahatak na ang sasakyan hindi mo na mahahabol yan.. also hindi ka na ulit makaka utang kasi black listed ka na agad..

4AUTOLOAN DELAYED PAYMENT Empty Re: AUTOLOAN DELAYED PAYMENT Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:22 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

A Sheriff is a person and not an act. He is the representative of the Court to oversee the pull out of properties in cases of default.

It is not true that if your car has been pulled out, you no longer have a remedy. There is a Period of Redemption given to the owners.

5AUTOLOAN DELAYED PAYMENT Empty Re: AUTOLOAN DELAYED PAYMENT Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:24 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Kung hatakin man ng sheriff yung sasakyan mo, make sure that he is armed with an authority to do so, such as a writ of replevin na inissue ng court. Try reading this. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/repossession-automobiles

Kung walang writ of replevin or any court order authorizing the sheriff to pull out your car, then you may refuse giving away your car. Kung magpumilit parin, kasuhan mo ng carnapping.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum