Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is delayed Salary Payment illegal?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is delayed Salary Payment illegal?  Empty Is delayed Salary Payment illegal? Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:33 am

kwenadecer@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

Hi.

We are supposed to get our salary for June 15 payroll on the the same day but due to some unavoidable circumstances our employer failed to do so. Now, they have confirmed that our salary will be credited June 16th, a day later than our normal process. Is there any violation there made by our employer?

Hope you can shed light on this as some of my colleagues said its illegal?

2Is delayed Salary Payment illegal?  Empty Re: Is delayed Salary Payment illegal? Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:01 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

nope, art 103 of the labor code. wages shall be paid at least once every two weeks or twice a month at intervals not exceeding 16 days.

3Is delayed Salary Payment illegal?  Empty Re: Is delayed Salary Payment illegal? Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:00 pm

kwenadecer@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the clarification.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum