Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal costudy for child

+2
Jadis
ynla1069
6 posters

anu po bang legal na hakbang ang pwede naming gawin

legal costudy for child Vote_lcap0%legal costudy for child Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
legal costudy for child Vote_lcap0%legal costudy for child Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1legal costudy for child Empty legal costudy for child Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:18 pm

ynla1069

Arresto Menor

hi po yung ask lang po yung husband kopo ay may anak nung binata pa bago po kami ikasal .. ngayon po kapag nanghihingi po ng pera ang nanay nung bata nagbibigay naman po sya. ngayon po ngakaroon  po nang conflict nung nanay ng bata at gusto nya daw po ipa dswd ang ang asawa ko para sa sustento .. willing naman po magbigay ang asawa ko ang problema lang po kasi is yung babae ay may dalawa pang anak at walang permanenteng trabaho ang kinakasama .. anu po bang pwede naming gawin para makatiyak kami na sa anak lang ng asawa ko mapupunta ang hinihinging sustento .. may posibilities po ba na makuha namin ang bata para kami na lang ang mag alaga at mag aruga .. anu po bang magandang gawin para makatiyak kami na ang pera ay mapupunta lang sa anak ng asawa ko ... maraming salamt po sana po mabigyan nyo ako ng advice .. GOD BLESS PO

2legal costudy for child Empty Re: legal costudy for child Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:42 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

1. Your husband could offer to give support in kind, or pay for the expenses himself (like tuition, for instance - he could directly pay that to the school; or hospital and doctor's fees - he could pay the persons directly involved) to ensure that the money goes to the care of his child alone, and not to anyone else.

2. The mother of the child cannot demand more than what your husband can equitably give - after all, he has you and your own legitimate children, if you have any, to support. The support and needs of the legitimate family come first.

3. Custody of the illegitimate child belongs to the mother, sadly. And I don't think the mother would allow you to take the child.

3legal costudy for child Empty Grandparent costudy Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:53 pm

dsilly_girl2003

Arresto Menor

Hello po
I have some concerns po regarding the custody of my nephews, age of 10 and 8.
My brother died 5years ago, left his 2kids to my father. my sister-in law (le-an) working abroad. My mother left her job almost 5yrs.ago from abroad ,to look after their grandchildren.
Since i invited my parents here in abroad for three months vacation, my nephews left under the supervision of my cousin, W/c whom helped us to look after the kids after my brothers deceased and my mother was still abroad. 3months before the departure, we asked Le-an if who can look after the kids for the meantime while my parents are out of the country. Since we haven't heard anything from her, then we decided ahead.
3days after my parents left Philippines, my Le-an suddenly appeared outside our door back home to pick up the kids and take them for "swimming" And promised to return them after. But only to find out that she brought her kids in her mother's place 10hrs drive away from where my parents house. And fly back abroad to work again after 10days without any words from her.
My question is, do we have right to file a case to get back the costudy of the children? She cut all the communications between the grandparents and the Apo's. Which is very unfair. My mother left her job just to look after those kids.
I hope you can give some tips and advise. Thankyou in advance for your answer.

4legal costudy for child Empty Re: legal costudy for child Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:03 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

1. Was your brother legally married to Le-An?

5legal costudy for child Empty Re: legal costudy for child Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:18 pm

dsilly_girl2003

Arresto Menor

opo.
we just want the custody. di na namin kailangan ang Financial support niya. pinanganak at lumaki ang mga pamangkin ko sa amin, sa tatay ko. iniwan sila ng nanay nila when the eldest was 2years old and not even 1year old yung bunso. kaya alam namin na kung papipiliin man ang mga bata, ang tatay ko ang pipiliin nila. ano bang pwede naming i-file para makuha namin ang rights and full custody? kung sakaling mismo ang nanay ng mga bata ang mag-aaruga at magpapalaki sa kanila, papayag naman kami na ibigay ang mga bata basta wag lang putulin ang communication. yun lang ang hinihingi namin.

Last edited by dsilly_girl2003 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : extend the question)

6legal costudy for child Empty Re: legal costudy for child Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:33 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Hire a lawyer and file a case for custody.

7legal costudy for child Empty Re: legal costudy for child Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:36 pm

dsilly_girl2003

Arresto Menor

malakas po ba ang laban namin?

8legal costudy for child Empty Re: legal costudy for child Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:49 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Well, the children are over 7, and they are legitimate children of your brother.

It also appears that the children are not with the mother anyway.

9legal costudy for child Empty Re: legal costudy for child Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:26 pm

dsilly_girl2003

Arresto Menor

Thankyou.

10legal costudy for child Empty Re: legal costudy for child Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:10 am

susiejane

Arresto Menor

Good morning...
ask ko lang po kung mababago ko pa yung apelyido ng anak ko. napa apelyido po kasi sya sa unang asawa ko, hindi po kami kasal. as of now nag asawa po ako ng iba at magpapakasal kami this december, posible po bang mailipat ko ng apelyido ung anak ko sa apelyido ng asawa ko ngayon ?
note: yung unang asawa ko na ama ng anak ko ay kasal po sa iba.
mag 3 y/o napo yung anak ko this november. thanks for help

11legal costudy for child Empty Re: legal costudy for child Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:45 am

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You can only do that if you and your husband to be will go through the legal process of adoption. A person with whom you do not have a marriage contract with is NOT your husband. PLEASE DO NOT REFER TO SOMEONE YOU ARE NOT MARRIED TO AS YOUR HUSBAND.

Hindi basta basta ang pagpalit ng pangalan.

12legal costudy for child Empty Re: legal costudy for child Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:30 pm

susiejane

Arresto Menor

ok. so possible after marriage, we will go to adoption. thank you

13legal costudy for child Empty Re: legal costudy for child Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:00 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Yes. Hire a lawyer to prepare the petition for you.

14legal costudy for child Empty Re: legal costudy for child Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:00 am

susiejane

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much Jadis

15legal costudy for child Empty Re: legal costudy for child Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:10 am

dada143

Arresto Menor

Arresto Menor
hi sana matulungan mo po ako, kasal kami ng misis ko pero naghiwalay kame may 2 kameng anak isang 3 at 1 y/o. mula ng naghiwalay kame ay ako na nagalaga sa mga anak ko at samen nakatira kasama ng mga magulang ko. simulat sa una ay ako ang bumubuhay at nag aalaga sa 2 naming anak. mula nung nag hiwalay kame ay nakikitira sya sa kanyang kaybigan dahil wala siyang matitirahan dito sa maynila. nagkikita kame minsan kasama ang mga bata at may mga pagkakataong dun sila natutulog sa kaybigan nya, problema lang ay masyadong malamok sa lugar nila at tuwing iuuwi ko ang 2 kong anak ay tadtad ng kagat ng lamok. ngayong nagkaron ng trabaho ang ex wife ko ay gusto nyang kunin yung 2 ang kaso eh kung papasok sya eh walang kasama ung 2 gusto ko sanang malaman ang laban ko para mapanatili saken ang dalawa kong anak alam kong mapapabayaan ang dalawa dun at di ako mapapalagay kung malayo at di ko maalagaan ang dalawa kong anak sana matulungan mo po ako salamat.

16legal costudy for child Empty Re: legal costudy for child Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:43 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

^parehas kayong may karapatan sa custody ng mga anak nyo since kasal kayo. kakailanganin nyo patunayan sa korte na unfit ang asawa mo para magalaga sa mga anak nyo para maiaward sayo ang sole custody ng mga bata.

17legal costudy for child Empty Re: legal costudy for child Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:29 pm

dsilly_girl2003

Arresto Menor

Jadis wrote:Well, the children are over 7, and they are legitimate children of your brother.

It also appears that the children are not with the mother anyway.

is theres a possibility po ba kung sakaling hindi namin makuha ang mga bata, pwede ba namin ilaban ang "SPLIT COSTUDY"? kung sakali lang naman. ayaw namin paghiwalayin ang mga bata hanggat maaari.

18legal costudy for child Empty Re: legal costudy for child Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:48 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Have you tried settling this out of court?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum