Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

MoveIn Fee - Acquired Property thru Pagibig

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

marielpantig

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I just recently acquired a house & lot property thru Pagibig, it was a foreclosed property and I am the 2nd owner.

All the documents needed for me to move-in to my new house were already given by Pagibig/HDMF. However, when I tried to talk to the developer about the transfer of water bill under my name (since the developer is currently in charge to our water supply as well as the payment for HOA) they want me to pay the move in fee worth 6k so they can put a 'NEW' water meter daw. Currently, there is water supply in my house but the water bill is still under the name of the previous owner.

My question is, do I still need to pay the move in fee despite the fact that I am the 2nd owner? And the first owner has paid that movein fee already.

I just don't understand the idea of me paying that amount considering that is a foreclosed property. Meaning the developer has supposedly no right with the property anymore. Question

Can you please shed some light on this? Huge thanks in advance. Smile

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

If you don't want to pay for the new meter or the transfer of the old meter in your name, ask the developer if you could undertake the transfer yourself.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum