Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eviction on foreclosed pagibig acquired asset

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

myzzie

Arresto Menor

Hi,
I am currently renting a condo that i learned is foreclosed by pagibig. I was given this paper saying:

Paanyaya invitation to purchase within 15 calendar days validity

Will pagibig give me time to move out or will they just barge into the condo at anytime and lock me out? I work dayshift and i havent looked into transferring to another place yet.

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

I would advise that you start looking for a new place to stay. The issue that I can see on your situation is if the new owner files an eviction case against you and you already paid rent to the old owner.

by the way, pagibig or the new owner cannot lock you out even if the property was bought. they will have to file an eviction case first.

myzzie

Arresto Menor

Yes I am looking for a new place now. I still have my 1 month advance and 1 month deposit and I will use that. So I still have 15 days to move out, correct? And will there be another notice to vacate the premises or something before they file a case? Not that i will wait for that. Im just worried that there isnt any available rentals on my price range availablr right now.

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

regarding moving out, it depends on your contract. as for filing for eviction, the new owner will have to involve barangay for your eviction first to see if it can be resolve at that level before they can file a complaint in court.

myzzie

Arresto Menor

Thanks so much!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum