Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tumakas na tauhan/trabahador na may utang

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tumakas na tauhan/trabahador na may utang Empty Tumakas na tauhan/trabahador na may utang Sat May 27, 2017 11:42 am

ZenLo_da

Arresto Menor

As of now slowly declining business namin kasi Umalis yung Master baker namin and wala siyang pasabi at may utang pa siya na 10,340 at hindi pa naibabawas diyan yung pinatrabaho-an niya, nasa 5k-ish pa ang utang niya pag sinama ko yung present days niya pero tumakas siya kaya hindi ko i-aacknowledge ang present days niya at ayaw niya sagutin mga tawag namin. Bata ang sumasagot dun sa cellphone niya. Mga mamaya pupunta kami sa barangay hall sa barangay nila para ireklamo siya pero nasa batangas daw siya at talagang nagtatago, ano pa ba ang pwedeng gawin sa kanya?? Patulong naman po. Tiga Tarlac kami.

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You could either wait for him to show up to settle his accounts, or file a case for small claims to collect his debt.

ZenLo_da

Arresto Menor

Jadis wrote:You could either wait for him to show up to settle his accounts, or file a case for small claims to collect his debt.
Ganyan na nga siguro gagawin ko thanks po sa idea

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Next time when you hire an employee ask them to provide their provincial addresses and phone numbers of their next of kin.

ZenLo_da

Arresto Menor

Bali pinsan ko po siya at ninong niya Tatay ko, walang hiya nga eh, walang pasakit man lang pag pinapabale ko sila kahit mag ka balance sila sakin wala akong reklamo tapos ganon ganon lang. TAO NGA NAMAN

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Ah well. You've done your part. Nwxt time be wary.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum