Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Repossessed CAR for redemption.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Repossessed CAR for redemption. Empty Repossessed CAR for redemption. Wed May 24, 2017 8:39 pm

t1g3rl1l1

Arresto Menor

Good evening.. is there a case here in the philippines para magvreinstate ng chattel esp car loan.. i already surrendered the vehicle pero cyempre.. sa tagal n at laji ng nbyad.. i would really want to redeem.. no matter what. di mbbli un sentimental value. please advise.. salanat po.

2Repossessed CAR for redemption. Empty Re: Repossessed CAR for redemption. Wed May 24, 2017 8:51 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Was the car already sold at public auction?

If so, there is no right of redemption for chattel.

If not, try to make arrangements with the lending institution if they will allow you to continue and just pay out the remainder of your loan with the appropriate penalties, of course.

3Repossessed CAR for redemption. Empty Re: Repossessed CAR for redemption. Wed May 24, 2017 9:20 pm

t1g3rl1l1

Arresto Menor

not yet.. i was thinking of how does reinstatement goes. thank you

4Repossessed CAR for redemption. Empty Re: Repossessed CAR for redemption. Wed May 24, 2017 9:22 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You have to talk to the lending institution.

5Repossessed CAR for redemption. Empty Re: Repossessed CAR for redemption. Thu May 25, 2017 10:40 am

t1g3rl1l1

Arresto Menor

thanks

6Repossessed CAR for redemption. Empty Re: Repossessed CAR for redemption. Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:40 am

just.ice

Arresto Menor

Jadis hello its me again, I wanted to ask, kasi nag diretso na after replevin ang friend kk, nag court order na sknya, now I want to ask what will happen sakanya kasi they are demanding na bayaran nya ung bond which is double, ano ang bond Hindi ba ito yung price ng kotse sa contract medyo gulo nadin ang isip niya, kasi 400k daw ang sskyan dinoble ang bond value nging 800k daw, Ewan if inclusive or exclusive pa ng attorney sherrif fee yun, naiyak nga siya sobra dahil bnayran naman yung late months pero kuha ladin yung sasakyan ngayon. Kinasuhan pa sya ask lang ano ang pwede nang gawin, and if I settled ba ang total price na babayaran ay mababawi ang sasakyan and or kung Hindi ba sya mag bayad ay anong consequence sakanya? Pa sagot po agad please at sa June 30 na ang kanyang hearing na nakalagay doon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum