Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

repossessed vehicle

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1repossessed vehicle Empty repossessed vehicle Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:26 pm

your honor

Arresto Menor

Hello po Atty,

Recently na repossessed po un vehicle ko due to missed payments. Pwede po ba na mabawi iyon? Does filing a bankrupcy ay maiiwave ang writ of replevin? Natakot po ako sa kasama nun taga bangko sheriff daw po sya parang may dalang baril sa shoulder bag nya ng pumunta sa amin para kunin un vehicle.
Hoping po na mabigayan nyo po ako ng peace of mind. God Bless po

2repossessed vehicle Empty Re: repossessed vehicle Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:28 am

attyLLL

you have to settle your debt to the bank to get it back. bankruptcy will extinguish all your debts, but you have to give all your property.

normally after the bank gets the vehicle, that is the end of the headache for you. note, normally, so not in all cases

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3repossessed vehicle Empty Re: repossessed vehicle Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:58 pm

your honor

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:you have to settle your debt to the bank to get it back. bankruptcy will extinguish all your debts, but you have to give all your property.

normally after the bank gets the vehicle, that is the end of the headache for you. note, normally, so not in all cases

Hi po Atty,

They had the vehicle already and yet there still a case filed against me. I have had talk to the bank and have been told to sign a Dacion en Pago at the nearest branch of their bank. I would like to ask if upon signing the Dacion en Pago would clear my name from any court proceedings?
I'd received a letter stating the date of the hearing and it was sent to me thru a private courier.
Your utmost reply is very much appreciated Very Happy

4repossessed vehicle Empty Re: repossessed vehicle Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:44 am

attyLLL

make sure that the dacion will extinguish your debt. if it will then that is a good way to move forward

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum