Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Court Clearance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Court Clearance Empty Court Clearance Mon May 22, 2017 2:20 pm

bogart the explorer

Arresto Menor

Hi Po,

Just wanna ask if anybody here knows hows the process to get court clearance? Tapos may necessary FEE po ba iyon?

para klaro lang po sa mga may HIT sa pag kuha ng NBI Clearance.

Salamat po sa lahat

2Court Clearance Empty Re: Court Clearance Tue May 23, 2017 10:33 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

1. Go to court.
2. Bring ID.
3. Yes, there is a fee.

If there a specific hit in the NBI for a case that had already been dismissed, and the person is really the one being referred to in both the NBI and rhe court case (i.e. it's not a case of mistaken identity), the clearance applicant will have to bring a certified true copy of the decision or Order of dismissal to the NBI.

3Court Clearance Empty Re: Court Clearance Wed May 31, 2017 6:29 pm

bogart the explorer

Arresto Menor

Jadis wrote:1. Go to court.
2. Bring ID.
3. Yes, there is a fee.

If there a specific hit in the NBI for a case that had already been dismissed, and the person is really the one being referred to in both the NBI and rhe court case (i.e. it's not a case of mistaken identity), the clearance applicant will have to bring a certified true copy of the decision or Order of dismissal to the NBI.

Thanks !

Cheers !

4Court Clearance Empty Re: Court Clearance Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:57 am

bogart the explorer

Arresto Menor

Just an update..

Got my court clearance..

and Got my NBI Clearance as well...

need lang ipakita sa interviewer ang court order regarding sa dismissal ng kung anong meron kang kaso.. then afterwards may fill-up ka regarding na ikaw nga yun then papa notaryo mo.. (so meaning may dagdag gastos pa)

i asked din kung same process din ba gagawin ko if ever i get another NBI clearance.. ang sabi sa akin e ganun nga daw..

i will just wait and see when time arises na kailanganin ko ulit ang NBI Clearance...

Cheers to All!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum