Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Failure to Attend as Witness

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Failure to Attend as Witness Empty Failure to Attend as Witness Mon May 08, 2017 8:26 pm

jecmac

Arresto Menor

I had a case filed against my brother for grave threat but I have already withdrew the case. Apparently, another case was filed against him for possession of firearms related to the grave threat and I am being called in as a witness. Do I still have to attend the hearing? What will happen if I do not attend?

2Failure to Attend as Witness Empty Re: Failure to Attend as Witness Tue May 23, 2017 5:09 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You may be cited for in contempt if you do not have a valid reason for your absence.

3Failure to Attend as Witness Empty Re: Failure to Attend as Witness Wed May 24, 2017 8:00 am

title69

Arresto Menor

A sub poena may be requested by the proponent and if you do not comply a bench warrant may be issued against you to have you arrested until you comply with the order of the court.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum