Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Entering and exiting beach

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Entering and exiting beach  Empty Entering and exiting beach Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:42 pm

Angel02

Arresto Menor

Hi i would like to ask if is there is any law that says it is prohibited to use the beach house way to go to the beach without paying their entrance fee. Naexperience ko po kasi kanina na nag tanong ako kung pwede makiki daan lang kasi naisip ko para naman talaga sa tao ang beach at sabi ng isang mama na caretaker nung property hindi daw po ito daanan. Dumaan po kami sa daan na mas malayo sa tapat ng bahay namin kaya napalayo pa kami tapos pauwi na po kami sinubukan namin uli mag tanong sa isang beach resort kung pwedeng lumabas dito umayaw din po sila. Gusto ko lang po sana malaman kung may karapatan po ba kami na dumaan doon. Thank you

2Entering and exiting beach  Empty Re: Entering and exiting beach Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:39 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Well.
Beaches are normaly owned by the government and for PUBLIC use.

From the highest tide water mark PLUS 30 meters above tthat belong to the government.
(I don't know but someone said there are some exceptions where a resort LEASE closer part too just for their guests.)

BUT that DON'T mean people can pass a house anyhow they want to GET to the public part. I suppouse the barangay has made right of way to the beach somewhere. If they haven't, they better do Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum