Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regarding a subpoena with wrong names

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Regarding a subpoena with wrong names Empty Regarding a subpoena with wrong names Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:49 pm

nrlzl0220

Arresto Menor

We are receiving a subpoena that is for a couple we know but their names are wrong. The couple is not married. the girl is my daughter. since they are not married they don't use the same last name. i'll give an example. i'll use a different name to keep their identities anonymous. my daughter is maria makiling and her partner is juan dela cruz. the subpoena is for juan and maria makiling. do we have the right to refuse receipt of the subpoena? Thank you for your thoughts on this. God Bless.

2Regarding a subpoena with wrong names Empty Re: Regarding a subpoena with wrong names Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:54 pm

attyLLL

is this related to the one about a 6 year old boy? please keep all the related questions in one thread so the context is clear.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum