Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of Contract "Not Fully Paid"

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breach of Contract "Not Fully Paid" Empty Breach of Contract "Not Fully Paid" Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:09 am

katarak

Arresto Menor

Hi guys, Im new to this site. Would like to hear some legal advice in regards to breached contract. Currently I have contracted to build a restaurant by which the total labor cost 210,000 and so far i have received 80% of the payment and a remaining 20% of the total contract cost. Now that the project is done and finish they're arguing that I have breached the contract by finishing the project 24 days more than the 45 days i have specified in the contract. They say a penalty of 1000 per day was subjected.

Let me clarify that in our contract I didnt specify any clause of per day damages. Can you please provide me your unbiased opinions if I was in the wrong or Can i be sued since they're threatening me if i want to persue this matter? In my argument I was delayed because of valid reasons and should be the one with liquidated damages.
Also there're additional works that they refuse to pay. Thank you very much.

2Breach of Contract "Not Fully Paid" Empty Re: Breach of Contract "Not Fully Paid" Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:11 am

katarak

Arresto Menor

Breach of Contract "Not Fully Paid" 111
Breach of Contract "Not Fully Paid" 211
Breach of Contract "Not Fully Paid" 311
Breach of Contract "Not Fully Paid" 411

3Breach of Contract "Not Fully Paid" Empty Re: Breach of Contract "Not Fully Paid" Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:39 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

It's best to file a Civil Case for Collection of Sum of Money in the courts of law.

4Breach of Contract "Not Fully Paid" Empty Re: Breach of Contract "Not Fully Paid" Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:12 pm

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

If you are not being paid in full, then file for collection. Try this. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/proven-ways-debt-collection

5Breach of Contract "Not Fully Paid" Empty Re: Breach of Contract "Not Fully Paid" Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:59 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

@arnoldventura. STOP RE-OPENING LONG-CLOSED ISSUES/THREADS. This issue was dated April of 2017.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum