Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Denial of Visitation Rights

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Denial of Visitation Rights Empty Denial of Visitation Rights Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:28 pm

mitchrei

Arresto Menor

I have a 4-year old son who i currently entrusted to my parents now since i am working in mAnila. My ex-bf wanted to see his son that's why i let him borrow my son every weekend. I don't know what covers the financial support he is suppose to provide his son (bearing his surname) but he provides milk, vitamins and medicines (in times my son gets sick). We had an informal agreement (thru sms) but he always violates it by not returning my son at the agreed time and bringing him anywhere (to other provinces) without any notice. I cannot conclude that he brainwashes my son since i do not have any evidence but everytime i ask my brother to fetch my son at my ex's house (since they often don't return him unless we fetch him), my son is acting violently and do not even want to go home, locking himself in their room which is kinda bit weird because before, he is very close to my mother and do not even want to sleep in other house. This makes me worried so much and makes me want to cancel the visitation we had agreed. Is it enough basis to deny him of his visitation rights (i assumed he has) and considering my ex has another live-in partner in their house while also having other affairs to other women (in which i have evidence and credible witnesses)??In addition to this, his mother also requested me to handle all the support to my child because his son had already supported much..I wanna hear your insights regarding this matter...Thank You.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum