Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Visitation Rights

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Visitation Rights Empty Visitation Rights Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Kewlmomma1220

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty., My sister got custody of her child (aged 5) recently. What happened was, her estranged husband's uncle who was so attached to my niece tried to take my niece away from my sister by using my bro-in-law...my bro-in-law filed a case for sole custody of the minor child thru Habeas Corpus. My family and I know na it was the uncle of my brother-in-law who really paid for the atty, and masterminded the whole thing so he can get my niece. When the decision came out, it was stated that my sister was awarded the right to custody but the father should also be given visitation rights.
My question is, on the decision nakalagay po dun that the father should not be deprived of his visitation rights over the child. We want to give him that, but we also want to stop his uncle from seeing my niece. What can we do? Is it possible po na yung bro-in-law ko lang ang pwede bumisita sa bata and ibawal yung uncle niya? Hindi po ba kami makasuhan nun? Thanks po...

2Visitation Rights Empty Re: Visitation Rights Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:32 pm

attyLLL

yes, the visitation right is given only to the father, or whoever is granted in the decision. you can validly resist.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum