Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Termination notice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Termination notice Empty Termination notice Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:21 pm

Confusya

Arresto Menor

Good day.
I just want to ask po about the termination notice i got. The reason is resignation. I am confuse if this is a termination or resignation. Though it says termination notice. Sorry I'm not really familiar with this. Lack of knowledge. Can you help me?

I don't have any plan on leaving the company but its so unexpected and sudden. I have a family problem and unfortunately my father did not make it.

I already told my supervisor that I'm leaving the company and it will take a while before i could work so i told them through text and email that I'll resign. I'm unable to come to their office cause I'm at the hospital.

So if it is a termination and my friend says I'll will affect my job hunting. Can it be settled?

2Termination notice Empty Re: Termination notice Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:08 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Confusya wrote:Good day.  
I just want to ask po about the termination notice i got. The reason is resignation. I am confuse if this is a termination or resignation. Though it says termination notice. Sorry I'm not really familiar with this. Lack of knowledge. Can you help me?

I don't have any plan on leaving the company but its so unexpected and sudden. I have a family problem and unfortunately my father did not make it.

I already told my supervisor that I'm leaving the company and it will take a while before i could work so i told them through text and email that I'll resign. I'm unable to come to their office cause I'm at the hospital.

So if it is a termination and my friend says I'll will affect my job hunting. Can it be settled?

Did you follow the company procedures regarding resignation?

Letter?
30 days notice?

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum