Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Notice of Termination

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Notice of Termination Empty Notice of Termination Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:25 pm

HRCharity

Arresto Menor

Good day. Im looking for the form of "notice of Termination Report to DOLE". I understand that I need to advised DOLE that we terminated an employee. Can i download the form online? If you have one may I ask for a copy? How do I also send it? thru Courier po ba? Personal delivery?

Thanks.

2Notice of Termination Empty Re: Notice of Termination Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:24 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

HRCharity wrote:Good day. Im looking for the form of "notice of Termination Report to DOLE". I understand that I need to advised DOLE that we terminated an employee. Can i download the form online? If you have one may I ask for a copy? How do I also send it? thru Courier po ba? Personal delivery?

Thanks.

What's this termination about?

If it's for just cause, you don't need to file a report.

If it's for retrenchment/redundancy, then here's the form:

http://ncr.dole.gov.ph/fndr/mis/files/RKS%20FORM%205%20AND%20JDMS%20GC%20FORMS_FINAL(1).pdf

Instructions:
1. Accomplish this form in two copies when filing a notice of termination due to closure/retrenchment. The report is
considered as duly filed when the complete list of workers affected is made part of the submission.
2. This form should be submitted to the DOLE Field Office 30 calendar days prior to the effectivity of termination .
3. Page 1 should contain general information about the establishment and the number of workers affected.
4. Page 2 should enumerate the names of workers affected, their addresses and contact numbers, position title and
salary.
5. Total number of workers listed should equal the total number of workers affected as reported in this page

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum