Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

loosing my daughter, hiding by my ex-bf

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loosing my daughter, hiding by my ex-bf Empty loosing my daughter, hiding by my ex-bf Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:33 pm

naturalmommy

Arresto Menor

Good evening attorney, i'm a mother of a 4 years old girl, few years ago i was out of the country to work so iniwan ko ung anak ko sa bf ko noon, we are not married, sa bf ko na apelido ung anak namin since ok naman kami noon, then sudenly nambabae sya at nakarating skin habang nasa ibang bansa ako, i decided to broke up with him since dko na tlga kaya at plano ko nga pag dating ko dito ngaun sa pinas eh kukunin ko ang anak ko at dadalin ko narin since resident narin ako sa america ngaun, problem ko is panu kami mag uundergo ng processing sa US immigration when i found out that there is a rule in US EMBASSY website na two parent signature and i cant bring my daughter out of the country without the sign or consent ng tatay nya na for surely eh hindi tlga pipiramahan un nun ex-bf ko kasi nga po eh ayaw nya na isama ko ung anak ko sa ibang bansa dahil alam nya na hindi n nya muling makikita o makakausap ang bata pagnaisama ko ung anak ko sa america, anu po ang kailagan ko gawin about that? naka pirma po sa bcertificate ng anak ko ung ex-bf ko at sa kanya din naka apelido? ngaun im almost a week na dto sa pinas hindi ko malocate ung ex-bf ko where in my daughter is with him, my nakapag sabi skin na sampahan ko daw ng kaso dun sa brgy na tinitirahan nya, but im not sure kung andun din sa barangay na un nagsstay ung anak ko kasi sa tingin ko itinago tlga nila? pwede ko po ba kasuhan ung mga inlaws ko na pagtatago nila skin nun anak ko or sa dnila pagsabi kung asan kasi for sure alam nila un since anak nila un at apo nila, tapos atorney panu kung totoo ung mga ibang nagsasabi skin na nagbarko ung ex-bf ko tpos iniwan ung anak ko sa bagong gf na na hindi ko din alam kung san ko hahagilapin dahil dko nrin nman kilala kung sinu ung bagong gf nya? panu po ba ang maganda kong gawin,

maraming salamat po

attyLLL

as a first step, i recommend you go to the police station nearest where the last known address and report the matter to the women's desk. you can also approach the dswd. locating your daughter comes first. it doesn't matter who has her as long as you find her.

as the mother of an illegitimate child, only you have the right to parental authority and custody over the child.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

naturalmommy

Arresto Menor

thanks atty,

balita ko po kasi is dinala nun ex-bf ko sa province ung anak namin since ayaw na nyang ipakita skin ung anak ko, usually how long it will take po ba to go under process of law to fix this problem, i know that being a illegitimate child mother lang tlaga ung my rights sa anak ko, my problem is i only have one month of vacation here in the philippines, posible po ba na pag na locate ko na ung anak ko pwede ko na sya ilabas ng bansa immediately since the papers of my daughter is already prepared and approved to go with me in US, panu po gagawin ko if my ex-bf doesnt want to sign on the two parent signature requirement under US Embassy, nangangahulugan po ba na dapat maipasa patupad ko muna under a legal court order that i have the sole custody of my daughter para un ang i-honor ng US embassy at since i already have it na documented the US embassy will not require me na having the permission from my ex-bf which is he is signed and declared on the bcertificate of my daughter and also my daughter in using his surname? or still the US embassy will honor na illegitimate ung anak ko kaya pwedeng ako na lang ang mag decide

salamat po

attyLLL

too many factors. start with complaining the parents, they may confess where the child is or the son will come out.

i am not familiar with the requirements of us immigration law. what i've heard they may allow an affidavit stating you are the sole parent.

naturalmommy

Arresto Menor

thanks attorney,

where could i get that affidavit in case? because my parents is now outsourcing on how and where we could locate my daughter and my ex-bf, so i'm focusing right now on the papers, should this affidavit will came from a court i mean the so called "court order" for me to bring my daughter, do i need to file a case for this one just to justify me or for me having a document for the SOLE CUSTODY of my daughter?

thanks a lot atty. godbless. you are helping a lot the peoples here in your website.

attyLLL

google it, affidavit of sole custody. again, i'm not sure if the us embassy will accept just that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum