Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unprofessional Conduct

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unprofessional Conduct Empty Unprofessional Conduct Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:16 am

Lovable08

Arresto Menor

I went to a private Pedia doctor for my son's heart problem, the Pedia doctor advice the procedureand for the fee for open heart surgery and i agreed, He told me to talk to his secretary, when we arrived at the hospital where my baby will be admitted the secretary advice me to get a bluecard, only to find out that i am in OPD -outpatiet Dept section for Public. The secretary did not inform me the procedure, after 12 hours of waiting just to get the bluecard we are inside the 2decho room for my baby heart screening, then the fellow doctor <2nd> was very upset because we came late, so her assesment to my child was very annoying. She even uses cellphone while the procedure calls his boyfriend . My child was really cranky the doctor-fellow did not pacify my child and just said stop crying, the doctor-fellow even speak impolitely.i let that pass. I grab the tube that her using for my babys heart to pacify my child i just hold it and let my child see it so baby will stop crying. The doctor - fellow just told me 'DONT JUST GRAB IT FROM ME DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS CAUSE HALF A MILLION" i was shocked and shes really pissed off. The tone of her voice was really bad. She did not explain it naturally. When the procedure is done the doctor - fellow when out and bang the door. I let it pass again. The next morning i receive a text message from the Pedia Doctor "dont do the same page so he wont get mad". I urgently go to his clinic for me to talk to the Pedia Doctor and explain what truely happened. But i was surprised He went out and with a bad tone of his voice nad really angry " i know what happened thus we cared about you baby we did and we are patient but you are very demanding, the cause of that tube was half a Million, you are the only patient whos like that, if you want to work with me obey my fellows or else you will find another doctor". He even pointing fingers to me. I want to explain but he never allow me to explain. The Pedia Doctor just left. Should i file a complain against them ?

2Unprofessional Conduct Empty Re: Unprofessional Conduct Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:29 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Try going to the Hospital Director and speak to him regarding your concerns with the attitude of the doctor you encountered. Usually, hospitals have procedures regarding patient's complaints with their attending physicians. Avail of that procedure first before any kind of legal remedy, since litigation can get very expensive and heart-wrenching most of the time.

If you really want to pursue a case against the doctor, you may want to go to the nearest Public Attorney's Office (PAO) in a city or municipal hall to get free legal advice regarding your matter.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum