Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

teachers conduct

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1teachers conduct Empty teachers conduct Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:27 pm

gella

Arresto Menor

my co-teacher is always making gossips about me and the others...she often starts the conflict in our school, yet makes herself appear as the victim to win the symphaty of our head. she is always suspicious of her fellow teachers and acting like a paranoid.her actuations lead into unhealthy working invironment in our school.what possible action can we do to to at least establish a stress-free institution? tnank you...

2teachers conduct Empty Re: teachers conduct Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:32 am

philem

Arresto Menor

Learn to ignore her! if you don't pay attention to people who invent all sort of things against you, they will eventually give up! the more you pay attention to that person, the more you are giving her the satisfaction to annoy you! Wink

3teachers conduct Empty Re: teachers conduct Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:41 am

MMMM

Arresto Menor

Talk to your boss! Then ignore her. Simple lang.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum