Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Disorderly Conduct of Superior

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Disorderly Conduct of Superior Empty Disorderly Conduct of Superior Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:57 pm

TeeGeeCee

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I would like to know if you can file a case against your superior for the following situations:

Incident #1: Person A committed an honest error in his report. Person B (his supervisor) told him, "Ilang taon ka na ba nagtatrabaho dito? Hanggang ngayon mali-mali pa rin ginagawa mo...saksakin kita dyan ng ballpen eh!"

Incident #2: Person A has been absent for a week due to his medical condition and has informed his company's HR dept. regarding this for sick leave application purposes. During the weekly meeting, person B (supervisor) and person C (manager) made the group aware of person's A absences by making the remarks: "Wala naman atang sakit si person A eh. Ayaw lang siguro pumasok." Person A learned about this incident through his co-worker who attended the said meeting.

Please advise.
Thanks a lot!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum