Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sexual Harassment from superior

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sexual Harassment from superior Empty Sexual Harassment from superior Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:22 pm

jimmyboy

Arresto Menor

The corporation I work for was only able to reserve 1 hotel room with 1 bed for a business travel. The superior I'm with is of opposite sex. Because of their negligence I was left with two choices: don't sleep at all or rent a room for myself. 1st option would mean I wouldn't be able to do my job the next day. 2nd option is not feasible since they don't pay me enough for that kind of stuff. I ended up sleeping in next to a man. Nothing happened, but I still feel they violated some of my rights. What can I do? Please help.

Don't let the username fool you, I'm actually female.

2Sexual Harassment from superior Empty Re: Sexual Harassment from superior Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:54 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

File a complain to your company/hr about the negligence of the person who booked the room for the two of you.

Btw, the title is sexual harassment from a superior and now you are stating nothing happened?

3Sexual Harassment from superior Empty Re: Sexual Harassment from superior Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:56 am

jimmyboy

Arresto Menor

I'm sorry about that, I really don't know what to put it the title. Thank you for the advice, very much.

4Sexual Harassment from superior Empty Re: Sexual Harassment from superior Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:53 pm

attyLLL

I recommend you write a courteous email stating what happened and your thoughts on the matter. Elevate it up the management chain till you get a response.

While nothing happened, in my opinion this can be considered as a hostile environment which is a form of sexual harassment. Not sure you want to make an external complaint but you can consider reporting it to the DOLE and they might audit your company.

Medyo kups yung boss mo to go with it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Sexual Harassment from superior Empty Re: Sexual Harassment from superior Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:06 pm

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Ikaw naman ang talagang makakapagsabi kung pakiramdam mo na-violate ka. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/preventing-sexual-harassment-workplace Hindi lang naman limited sa actual sexual advances (or solicitations) ang sexual harassment, so you might have a cause to complain based on what happened (though you said nothing happened).

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum