Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harassment?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Harassment? Empty Harassment? Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:51 pm

Uzaptayozaphone

Arresto Menor

Hello po, I need legal advice. Feeling ko po kce pinepersonal ako ng isang supervisor sa office namin. Sa call center po ako nagwowork. Ganito po kce ang nangyari, may pinasa po kasing trabaho ung isang sup sakin, 430am ung tatawagang appointment sa kliyente kaso po nakita ko po ung finorward niyang trabaho late na. Eto po ung timeline nung event, avail po kce kami nung bandang 4pm so sabi ng immediate boss ko na maglunch na daw po ako, tinanong ako kung may appointment call ako eh wla nmn pong nkaschedule. So sbi ko "cge boss".  ng

4:10pm - Naglog out po ako

Bago po ako umalis sa station ko, nagbukas ako ng email. Ung isang sup po nagforward ng scheduled appointment call na dapat tawagan ng 430pm.

4:12 PM - nakita ko ung email, nagreply po ako na "maglulunch ako ng 4:15 kung ok lang po ba?" ( khit na napayagan na ko ng immediate boss ko)

So inendorse nia po sa iba. Pagbalik ko after lunch.

5:23 PM - Nagforward po ulit ung isang sup ng appointment call around 6:00pm. May note po na gnito " Paula is out today. Please cover. Do not decline." (nkahighlight po ung word na "do not decline") inaccept ko po ung appointment.

7:28 PM - nakareceive ako ng feedback dun sa isang sup na finorward skin ng immediate boss ko saying " She’s not supposed to decline this one. At this time, everyone are occupied including “us” we’re both logged in the queue and the rest of the ACAs are busy."

7:32 PM - I replied thru email to my immediate sup

"Hi Boss,

I asked for your approval when I took my lunch right? I saw the scheduled call after you said yes.. so I declined the scheduled call."

Medyo naoffend po ako kce the other sup is trying to imply na nag call avoidance ako so since may approval nmn po tlaga ako ng immediate ko, I asked him to reply and correct the feedback. After po nun normal na kmi bumalik sa work. However, a week after may ganung comment na nmn po ung isang sup sakin sa email.

" Please cover. Do not decline unless you have the same appointment as specified."

Although the comment was courteous andun na nmn po ung "do not decline" statement nia. I felt wronged so I sent a reply back to her

"Hi,

Forwarded the appointment call to Anz as I am currently engaged in a call.  Moving forward, please do not put in any unnecessary comments.  Feedback was given and noted on the previous instance of declined appointment and I believe my immediate supervisor gave you an explanation on my behalf.

Thanks!"

after that, nagalit po xia at nag complain sa HR. Pinepersonal ko daw po xia and this is just an instruction. Nagfeedback din nmn po skin ung immediate ko explaining the other sup's intention na instruction lang daw po un and just a "template" she used for that day. Nalaman ko po na ako lang ang may ganung comment sa lahat ng coworkers ko na sinendan nia ng appointment that day. I felt na she is trying insist on her point na nagdedecline ako ng calls everytime which is very insulting. Alam na po ng lahat sa office na ako lang binigyan nia ng ganung note sa email. Nagusap na po kmi ng HR and they did not gave any action to the sup's comment. What should I do about it? Can I have it complained to NLRC? On what grounds po kaya? By the way, hindi pa po ako regular employee. Can they take it against me?

Thanks!

2Harassment? Empty Re: Harassment? Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:12 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

what is your point? were you summoned to explain? suspended? wala naman ginawa diba?

3Harassment? Empty Re: Harassment? Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:08 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

If I were you're HR, I would side on your supervisor because first and foremost, answering back to your supervisor and reprimanding him not to place unnecessary comments showed arrogance on your part. When you become a Sup someday, I'm sure you'd be fuming mad if your agent answered the way you do.

I hope you get my point.

4Harassment? Empty Re: Harassment? Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:27 pm

Uzaptayozaphone

Arresto Menor

I was summoned by the HR to explain and they did get my point since natapos n ung unang issue..inulit pa nia ulit the following week. Hindi n nga po ako kumibo nung una. my point is she does not have to leave that comment and single me out everytime. Me giving a feedback to the sup does not mean that i am a bigger person. I am trying to make the person understand na this is the limitation of what's offensive and what not. I myself became a sup as well however i welcome any feedback even violent one's since this is window of improvement of my leadership skills. This was a simple matter to begin with but blown out of proportion bcoz she received it negatively. What i have learned is that in order to get respect you have to earn it. Being at the top does not give you any right to humiliate and discriminate people. it only shows how you are raised. There is such a thing as " constructive criticism" and "people skills". As a sup, you are expected a higher level of maturity than the others as you have to uphold the business need and effectively manage the people. I just want to protect myself and that is it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum