Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NCNS or AWOL

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NCNS or AWOL Empty NCNS or AWOL Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:10 pm

Candice89

Arresto Menor

Hi! I had been sick due to sore throat. I was not able to call in through our sick hotline nor notified my manager. They tagged me as NCNS (No Call/No Show). So do they have a case regarding this matter? I was able to provide a medical certificate and fit to work. Please advise.

2NCNS or AWOL Empty Re: NCNS or AWOL Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:41 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Candice89 wrote:Hi! I had been sick due to sore throat. I was not able to call in through our sick hotline nor notified my manager. They tagged me as NCNS (No Call/No Show). So do they have a case regarding this matter? I was able to provide a medical certificate and fit to work. Please advise.

Yes they do since you did not give proper notice.

There may be mitigating circumstances eventually since you were able to provide a med cert.

http://www.councilviews.com

3NCNS or AWOL Empty Re: NCNS or AWOL Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:09 pm

Candice89

Arresto Menor

They issued me a memo of the details of my alleged violations and what provisions I violated. But they didn't give us a copy of their Code of Discpline ever since I started with the company. I am almost one year now. So with the other employees, no copy as well. Can they proceed with a case with this situation?

4NCNS or AWOL Empty Re: NCNS or AWOL Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:50 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes they can

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum