Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No free dental service

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No free dental service Empty No free dental service Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:48 am

dmyx2

Arresto Menor

Ask ko lng po if legal po na walang dentist (no free dental service) sa company namin with more than 500 employees. Non-hazardous naman po yung workplace nya. By the way pwede po kami mgavail ng dental service for a premium (dental benifit).

Thanks.

2No free dental service Empty Re: No free dental service Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:50 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Totally bang walang pumupunta na dentist?

Implementing rules of the LC mention:

Where the undertaking in such a work place is non-hazardous in nature, the employer may engage the services of a part-time physician and a part-time dentist who shall have the same responsibilities as those provided in sub-section (c) of this Section, and shall engage the services of a full-time registered nurse.

http://www.councilviews.com

3No free dental service Empty Re: No free dental service Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:45 pm

dmyx2

Arresto Menor

Opo. Wala pong dentista na ngpupunta. Pero kung mg-a-avail kami ng medical plan ay covered and dentista. What if hindi namin i-avail? Pwede ba namin i-require ang employer namin na mgprovide? By the way, meron kami full time nurse and part-time doctor.

4No free dental service Empty Re: No free dental service Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:52 pm

attyLLL

you can write a gentle letter to the management to remind them of their obligation.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum