Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Income tax deductions, incorrect TIN

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Income tax deductions, incorrect TIN  Empty Income tax deductions, incorrect TIN Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:23 pm

kalerod123

Arresto Menor

Hi, I'm currently employed in a BPO company and it's been more than 3 years now. When I tried to get a TIN ID card in a BIR office, I found out that the TIN the company provided to me is for another's name. This is my first job so the company applied the TIN for me.
I found out in the BIR Office that I'm not a registered tax payer yet. I immediately informed our HR about this and they get a new TIN for me.

My question is, where did they put my tax deductions? Where did they get the ITR if I'm not a registered tax payer?
Can i demand the company to give me back the tax deducted from me for the past 3 years?
Where will I go to get help, what government agency?

Thanks in advance

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

Kaninong TIN ang ginamit nang company?

I tra transfer lang yun sa TIN mo..

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

nope you cannot get the money withheld kasi hindi sayo yun, sa govt yun. dont worry hindi naman parang SSS ito na may credit ka based on what was withheld. mag file lang ng amendment yung company to correct the mistake. dont worry since maling TIN ni credit wala kang utang sa govt if thats your worry. lastly hindi ng employer kelangan ng itr mo to remit the withholding sa bir, mag fill up lang sila ng form, list dun lahat ng employee and amount na babayaran nila

kalerod123

Arresto Menor

How can we be sure that the deductions was submitted to the government, when all they can give is a computer print out of withholding tax.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

kalerod123 wrote:How can we be sure that the deductions was submitted to the government, when all they can give is a computer print out of withholding tax.

As long as you receive a BIR form 2316 after the calendar year - showing all details - then you don't have to concern yourself about the where and how.

http://www.councilviews.com

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes. wag mong paki alaman if they remitted or not. basta they give you 2316 bayad ka sa obligations mo. if hindi sila nag remit, sila ang may utang sa govt

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum