Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DEDUCTIONS/COE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DEDUCTIONS/COE Empty DEDUCTIONS/COE Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:19 pm

Jonabelz

Arresto Menor

Good day,
I need some legal advice regarding my problem with my previous employer.
My story goes like this. I was hired May 2014 as Inventory Analyst and filed my resignation last December 20,2015 with effectivity date of Jan 20, 2016. In the 4rt week of December 2016, we conducted year-end inventory. Based on my computation and with all available documents I have checked there was a shortage of Php83, 000. the result had been released in the same month without checking and reviewing of my immediate superior. This late June 2016, my former supervisor found out that there was a shortage much higher than my result, then I was accused that I’ve connived with my auditee.

The following are my issues:

1. Deductions of 3,000.00 to my final payment - according to them, they made such deductions due to shortage made by my auditee. They charged some portion of his shortage to my last payment;
2. Filing of case against me - my previous employer will file the case against me due to accusation of connivance with my auditee;
3. Not issuing COE - HR in my previous work has not issued my certificate of employment due to higher shortages found subsequent with my separation to their company.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum