Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deductions on salary

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deductions on salary Empty Deductions on salary Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:47 pm

jhade82

jhade82
Arresto Menor

Hi Atty! There had been missing funds at our office sometime in August last year. Since me and my team have access to those funds we were issued IRs and eventually invited by HR for disciplinary conference. During the conference, we submitted NTE stating that we never took any fund. After several weeks, HR issued a case analysis and based on their recommendation, allegations of negligence were fully substantiated thus missing funds will be deducted in our respective salary. Should we sign the ATD although they have not proven that we took the said fund?

2Deductions on salary Empty Re: Deductions on salary Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:44 pm

attyLLL

you are not legally obligated to sign that authority to deduct, but it's also a trade off. if you allow it, then that can be the end of it. if not, it can escalate.

ultimately, i don't think it's right for them to deduc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum