Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

deductions?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1deductions? Empty deductions? Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:32 pm

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

are employers allowed to deduct from salary for broken headset in bpo, the headset they are providing is a low class brand that usually break after 6mos,and they are selling such 1200,and if you sign a written consent authorizing them to deduct on the following month, they're going to take it out from your pay sooner than what you've put in...

2deductions? Empty Re: deductions? Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:10 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes

3deductions? Empty Re: deductions? Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:59 pm

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

even if you agreed that they're going to deduct it on next month?

4deductions? Empty Re: deductions? Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:01 pm

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

I have an existing case kasi in nlrc,the company literally is trying to get rid of me,kinaltas lhat halos walng natira sa sweldo ko.

5deductions? Empty Re: deductions? Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:54 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

There is no law that prohibits them to deduct within a specific time.

6deductions? Empty Re: deductions? Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:34 pm

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

Art. 113. Wage deduction. No employer, in his own behalf or in behalf of any person,
shall make any deduction from the wages of his employees, except:
a. In cases where the worker is insured with his consent by the employer, and the
deduction is to recompense the employer for the amount paid by him as
premium on the insurance;
b. For union dues, in cases where the right of the worker or his union to check-off
has been recognized by the employer or authorized in writing by the individual
worker concerned; and
c. In cases where the employer is authorized by law or regulations issued by the
Secretary of Labor and Employment.
Art. 114. Deposits for loss or damage. No employer shall require his worker to
make deposits from which deductions shall be made for the reimbursement of loss of or
damage to tools, materials, or equipment supplied by the employer, except when the
employer is engaged in such trades, occupations or business where the practice of
making deductions or requiring deposits is a recognized one, or is necessary or desirable
as determined by the Secretary of Labor and Employment in appropriate rules and
regulations.
Art. 115. Limitations. No deduction from the deposits of an employee for the actual
amount of the loss or damage shall be made unless the employee has been heard
thereon, and his responsibility has been clearly shown.

thought it was illegal since we have this.

7deductions? Empty Re: deductions? Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:19 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

And your point is? Your comment does not even conform to that of my mine. As said, There is no law that prohibits Companies to deduct WITHIN A SPECIFIC TIME.

Anyways, if you are questioning whether you can be deducted or not. My answer stays. YES, you can be deducted of the amount equivalent to the damaged item. Check and analyze your reply. Check the limitations under ART 115.

8deductions? Empty Re: deductions? Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:08 pm

bestia.nera

bestia.nera
Arresto Mayor

my point is they didn't conduct any hearing,our headset is being shared to other employees on training.

9deductions? Empty Re: deductions? Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:57 pm

goochro

Arresto Menor

hello.
ask ko lang po if shoulder ba dapat ng employee ang fidelity bond.thanks.

10deductions? Empty Re: deductions? Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:29 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

bestia.nera wrote:my point is they didn't conduct any hearing,our headset is being shared to other employees on training.

My point also is that Art. 115 does not state therein that an actual hearing is required. Does it state so? NO

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum