Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fixed Salary Employee

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fixed Salary Employee Empty Fixed Salary Employee Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:43 pm

vin1207

Arresto Menor

Hello good day! I just want to ask if my employer really do the right thing when it comes to paying us, fixed monthly salary employees, because we don't get the pay as indicated in my contract. My contract says "the Employee shall receive 9508 monthly salary for one school year from June 14 - March 30. But when we had the semestral break, they did not pay us during those days because they said it is vacation. same happened during the Christmas break. The classes started January 9 and the cut off is January 11 and as my payroll officer said, we will only receive 3 day pay (By the way, I am a Private School Teacher and receiving payment every 15th and 30th/31st of the month).  So basically we are not fixed salary employees. Please tell me if I am wrong and what should we do regarding this matter. Thank you so much!

2Fixed Salary Employee Empty Re: Fixed Salary Employee Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:53 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

fixed salary just means you get a fixed amount per day. this is in contrast to someone who is paid by results like some sales agents or bus drivers etc. most employees are governed by no work no pay unless nakasulat sa contract na you receive salary even if you dont work

3Fixed Salary Employee Empty Re: Fixed Salary Employee Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:13 am

vin1207

Arresto Menor

so even hindi po namin fault na walang pasok still pwede po yun gawin ng school po? pero binabayaran naman nila pag holiday kaya medyo naguguluhan lang po kami.

4Fixed Salary Employee Empty Re: Fixed Salary Employee Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:57 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes holiday pay kasi is mandatory by law.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum